New Member From Subang Jaya

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacky

Club Guest
Hi guys.. This is Jacky Tim from Subang Jaya USJ... New member would like to join for " BEER'... Cheer-What do you drive:E36- 318i-Male / FemaleMale-Picture of you(optional)" Haven't make-up yet " -Location:Subang Jaya USJ-Occupation:Sales and Marketing Manager-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:previous "Waja Performance Club member", "Perdana V6 club member."-When was it?4 year ago -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?Information of car , Enjoy the convey section.-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Most Active and Biggest club in Malaysia.-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?Get new BMW for my wife. Thank You,Jacky Tim

Welcome to the club, look around, participate, get the most out of your time here, sign up for the Official Membership :party:

Welcome, welcome. Next TT should be in Subang jaya. Got so many members already.

hey there welcome .. did i hear Beer ... sure , where ??

Welcome...............lots of interesting stuff on BMW, TT in Subang Jaya sounds good.
I am in SJ too.

Willkommen! Oh my oh my... wat a good husband, u want to buy a bimmer for the wife ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom