New member..bye2 v6

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mradmd

Club Guest
What do you drive: 320i.. amazz. After owned 3 V6 japanese car and its acceleration kick, I thought I'm very happy with it and can play-play with c/e class. (No wonder the Angel eye's rarely at my back!!! cheh!!). After got few extra budget, decided e90. The class's is always over-priced and luckily not another v6, 2.5l. With new one, its totally different. Even now I'm still worrying about B.M.Wang. and maintainence. But this forum/site, really helpful and soothe me out. I'm not kaki speeding, but baru keluar AB je, easily reached 200 with 3+++ rpm. Yes I like accelerate much, but with this ONE, took cornering just add my another passion. No swaying effect compared with my old one. I know now what is holding le, handling le. I thought all cars just same.-Male -Location: jb-Occupation: Professional-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Do survey most car forum before decided E90-When was it? This year-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Learn the passion, know the passion, got one.. Learned most fr InitialMMM-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?few things...-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?I'll do what InitialM done, and won't left.

mradmd;647646 said:
-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?
I'll do what InitialM done, and won't left.

Hehehh..If u follow iM, u may break your arm and leg.

Welcum anyway!

Weyyy why my name comes to picture? I never break people arm & leg. But people always break my heart.
Anyway welcome to the nightmare. Yours is 320 or 325? no worry with BMW you will have more people cucuk your ass.
Today even Getz wanna cucuk me. I better drive cuntchill la like this

iM,
mine is 320i, new.
And after read most of your posting, the cucuk pop-up. Ooops!
Salam bro

Welcome..welcome..

Most impressed..InitialM racun can have spillover effect!!...ha ha ha!!

Congrats on your ride..enjoy it!!

Cheers :)

mradmd;647727 said:
iM,
mine is 320i, new.
And after read most of your posting, the cucuk pop-up. Ooops!
Salam bro

Wassallam bro. Hope to meet you somedays for some poison of course hahaha

Top Bottom