New guys reporting in :)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sangbadut

Club Guest
Hye guys ,I'm a newbies and looking forward for a E46.Love the design and heard a lot of thing bout this car.Most of it are when I'm asking few shops about it , I'm always get and answer 'Go get a 1.9cc.It have less problem'.I'm a bit confused , so where else to ask than here in BMWClub itself hehehe.Currently I'm staying in Ara Damansara and looking forward to find E46 asap but haven't decide about the engine capacity yet.Any recommendation from our otai-otai here ? :)

welcome to the forum bro...... there are plenty of info in the e46 thread.... or u are most welcome to join us and get first hand info on e46. we'll be having TT tomorrow at MMZ bukit jelutong 10pm onwards....come la... no worries if u don't drive a beemer yet.....

gendong;846418 said:
welcome to the forum bro...... there are plenty of info in the e46 thread.... or u are most welcome to join us and get first hand info on e46. we'll be having TT tomorrow at MMZ bukit jelutong 10pm onwards....come la... no worries if u don't drive a beemer yet.....

Hahaha thanks for the invitation bro.Quite shy la bro not yet a beemer :105:...Soon InsyaAllah :)

Congrats and welcome to the club. Don't worry & don't be shy as we all start our UDM experience somewhere sometime too! Its better to ask than to wait for things to screw up then ask! Hope to cu at our various BMWCM TTs on most Fridays.

Thanks guys,

Hope to join you guys on next TT..Totally a noobies here :D

- - - Updated - - -

Top Bottom