New Guy join the Club !

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

khalid2020

Club Guest
Salam & Salam Sejahtera to all New Frens...My Name is Khalid From Kuantan. I'm driving 318i E46 2.0 CKD 2002. Just Bought from my fren on Feb. A lot of issues so far.. damn.. I love BMW.-What do you drive: Inform already-Male / Female: Male++-Picture of you: Can see my picture from my profile-Location: Kuantan Town-Occupation: Insurance Agent-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google-When was it? On Feb 2010... when i bought BMW-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Get to know frens experiance with BMW and next time i will share mine... -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? Want to know everything about my 2nd wife (I mean my BMW... use money mo than my 1st wife so far)-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Buy a brand new X... for my 1st wife... DIY repair on my 2nd Wife (my 318 loo..).. its interesting.. :top:

Congrats on your newly acquired buddy. Welcome to the forum. Come join us as Official Members and have more fun. Contact us if u r interested. Good day :)

Welcome bro. Another E46 member in the house. :top: Nice ride. Show bigger pics la. :D

Hi Khalid
Welcome to the forum....you may contact Dzuljazz2001....he is from Kuantan as well..hehehe

Top Bottom