New girl in town

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Mabelle

Club Guest
-What do you drive - 525i-Male / Female - female-Picture of you(optional-Location - setia alam-Occupation: retail line-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: google-When was it? - a month ago-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Info-sharing & learn more about the car-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? I've always wanted a 5series and finally got mine recently. Have noticed some glitches here and there. Also surprised to learn abt the transmission jerk which I'm experiencing. Hope it's nothing serious and the ride will be a dream come true :burnout::love::love::love::love:

Harlooowwww welcome on board.
Plenty of info to share here. Do search on this favourite topic on transmission jerk. Very famous hehe.
Enjoy your ride and do join us in our drives (patin temerloh drive coming soon) and as a club member too.

Hello and welcome to the world of Banyak Masuk Workshop aka BMW :4:

B33mEr;701041 said:
Hello and welcome to the world of Banyak Masuk Workshop aka BMW :4:

Aiyo... Jangan scare people off so fast la!

BMW = Best Motoring Wonders! :rock:

SapphireBlack;701052 said:
Aiyo... Jangan scare people off so fast la!

BMW = Best Motoring Wonders! :rock:

Hahaha ... just teasing-teasing only :4:

Thanks for warm welcome...hopefully dun masuk workshop a lot lar !!

Btw, anyone has the contact and location for MScope workshop in batu caves, I really need to get the car checked and serviced. Or any recommendation in selayang area would be good!

Thanks in advance guys!

Welcome. Hope you solve your problem soon.
The contact is some where in the forum. Just search the forum.

Welcome to BMWCM. Enjoy your stay here and do join us for TT's and events. Cheers.

Top Bottom