New girl beemer

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Struppi

Hi gentlemen, ladies, boys and girls,

I'm pretty new here to to this forum, here is a bit of me...

What do you drive: BMW F10, belongs to my dad, Camry 2.0G 2013 model
Female
Picture of you: see the air brushed profile picture of me
Occupation: just graduated with Msc. in comm. engineering and still hunting for job
How you came about to know BMWclub!alaysia? My dad is the OM
When was it? .....owh
What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Lots of learn about this machine, meet people, travel, participate in charity drive,
What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?
What are you planning to do in the next 2-3 years? Hmmmm....

Welcome onboard struppi ...so u are the daughter of OM FASTCAT

Thanks uncle Soulfood and uncle Volvo, its nice to feel welcome by old timers of the club with many years of experience driving those mean machines. I'm hoping to learn from you uncles and aunties before owning my very own mean machine. Don't drink and drive, pay attention on the road when driving, stop at the zebra crossing and be courteous on the road. All beemers must practice good habits when driving.....hehehehehe

hello soulfood not uncle la he he he. still single and available. oil and gas most eligible bachelor

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk 2

serious note. welcome. Btw who is your dada

Thanks Mr. Lone Ranger its pretty nice and gentle of you to welcome me to this interesting and faboulous forum where most guys are either married to their UDM or having a UDM as their mistress.......hehehehe, please no offence. As I have stated earlier my profile picture is "air brushed" except for the hair, you wanna spot me, just look for a girl on the wheel of a gun metal color F10 in KL......hehehe....don't drink and drive and don't drive dangerously fast, always stay within the limit and enjoy your UDM and keep your darling as beautiful as ever.

slyder said:
hello soulfood not uncle la he he he. still single and available. oil and gas most eligible bachelor
Slyder, uncle Soulfood deserve to be addressed as uncle due to his maturity and age therefore nothing wrong if someone like me calling him uncle. Some guys prefer to marry to their UDM, some marry to golf, some marry to their big and mean looking bikes and much more. This is what they want, their UDM keep them accompany and they are all passionate about it, its something that keep certain people going and alive. I stood back or by the corner admiring them for what they are doing, in BMW club Malaysia these are the people who keep these mean machines running beautifully on the road, a car much distinctive from the just too many Protons and Peroduas on the Malaysian roads. Heads do turn whenever a Beember passes by, in it a proud uncle enjoying his drive....I lift my glass of Shiraz and salute him!!

Struppi said:
Thanks Mr. Lone Ranger its pretty nice and gentle of you to welcome me to this interesting and faboulous forum where most guys are either married to their UDM or having a UDM as their mistress.......hehehehe, please no offence. As I have stated earlier my profile picture is "air brushed" except for the hair, you wanna spot me, just look for a girl on the wheel of a gun metal color F10 in KL......hehehe....don't drink and drive and don't drive dangerously fast, always stay within the limit and enjoy your UDM and keep your darling as beautiful as ever.
Used to have a European UDM girlfriend...but now switched to a hot Japanese one..can't resist the oriental temptation I suppose...hehe planning to get another European UDM someday, somehow miss her feeling....

Top Bottom