New from Penang

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Riz

Club Guest
Hello all,Glad to be in BMWCM. I'm driving an E36, just got it for almost a month. :cool:Currently in Penang, working in the manufacturing industry in the operational side.Have being browsing for lotsa information and come across with this most informative and well know club for bimmers. Am looking forward to meet with all the seniors and learn more about BMW cars (love it so much).Looking forward to improve the car performance, looks and meet up with more friends for exchange of information and experience. Hope that all seniors in this club will give me guidance. I'm seeing lots of beautiful cars in here. Thank you.:rock:

Welcome bro.. anything u not sure, you can ask Hakkamee.. he's the expert. hehehe

Hello Riz,

Welcome to the board! There are a few members from Penang here. Remember to install angel eyes..

Cheers
Aidil

Thanks aidilj, mizhan & bimmerholic. Looking forward to meet all of you guys..

Salam Riz...selamat datang ke BMWCM, do join the club officially..

Hi JFT63, yes looking forward for that..thanks for the invitation

hi Riz,

nice meeting u here.

pls do join our monthly t/t (posted on MEMBERS' MEET UP under Penang t/t). The coming one shall be on 9/1/2011 @ 9pm...please stay tune...

Hi Kok Wei,
9th January huh..it's Sunday, ok, will look into the thread info.

welcome bro..need any help in penang island side..buzz me..

CHONGMIC, redlotus, McFir7 & joe_myinc, thanks for the warm welcome guys..appreciate that...
McFir7, will give you a call man..any chance of meeting you in TT?

Regards

Top Bottom