New Forum Member Here

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

FazrulGTi

Club Guest
Hi GuysA newbie here.# -What do you drive:No car at this moment. Use to owned Satria GTi last time.# -Male / FemaleMale.# -Location:Lancaster UK# -Occupation:House husband. Currently accompany my wife to complete her study.# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:Google.# -When was it?Sometimes around last year.# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?Get some info from sifus here. Friendship. # -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?The sites that I can refer in order to get info for my future BMW.# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?Going back to Malaysia so that I can sit together with you guys during TT.Hopefully this is enough to intro myself. As a newbie I'll try my level best to follow any rules & regulations in this forum. Thanks.

hello Fazrul... if you come across a used set of Alpina rims for E30, buy for me!!!

Its been a while i didnt check this thread.
Thanks for the warm welcome guys..

Finally i managed to get myself an E46 320i Yr 2000 in Sept last year. So far there's no problem with the car.
Will do major check once I come back to Msia because the car mantenance cost in here is VERY expensive.

congratulations.. wish you and ur E46 many happy years together. err.. is it too late for you to trade it in for a 325i instead? 320i lacks oomph la.. ;)

thanks bro mizhan...
320i just enough for me...if 325, sure i'll have to pay a lot of summons in msia...hehe.

btw, i have PMed u regarding the alpina's rims.

Top Bottom