New E36 Member Grantroad would like to introduce myself

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Grantroad

Club Guest
Hey guys pleasure to be part of this forum.Would like to introduce myself as Grantroad and they said if I were to start posting here I would have to do an introduction myself.Well first of all details of my car:BMW E36 320i (1992)Manual Transmission (only owned manual cars all myself - cant stand not driving a manual car)Minor Accessories of the E36:1. Running Pss Bilstein dampers with ride height adjusters2. AC Schnitzer 18" Rims3. AC Schnitzer Full body kit 4. Mtech Steering Wheel 5. Audio Player (sadly kept the original player which still runs on cassette and radio fm/am only! hahahhahaa)Other than that the car is pretty much standard.... a pleasure to drive, the only thing that keeps me motivated to going to work is to be able to drive my car back and forth from work. No real performance in the car as its running stock 6 cylinders and no VANOS!Let us know what you think of the car or if there are any interesting drives which I can go enjoy with my car with this club. Sounds cool. Personally I love racing and most of all drifting... but obviously this car struggles to drift with the very underpowered engine, no lsd & chronic understeer.

Welcome to the forum, bro. Do join us in our next drive to Johor on 29th September.

Welcome bro!

Nice E36 you have there! Want more power?? Lots of SIFU here will show you the way.

Fadhlan;766055 said:
Welcome to the forum, bro. Do join us in our next drive to Johor on 29th September.

Johor I takut wei. Never tried going that far hahaha. Furthest I went was to seremban. Scared my car can't keep up. Where do u we find out for announcement on ur drives. Then I ll keep an eye out on that section. Thanks for the welcome guys.

Grantroad;766344 said:
Johor I takut wei. Never tried going that far hahaha. Furthest I went was to seremban. Scared my car can't keep up. Where do u we find out for announcement on ur drives. Then I ll keep an eye out on that section. Thanks for the welcome guys.

No worry bro...do browse members meet-up section for latest activities and drives...am sure u can keep up with them bro...have trust in yr car and it will serve u well...

Top Bottom