New Committee Appointments

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daredevil

Founding Member
Dear fellow comrades,On behalf of the committee, once again it is with great pleasure for me to announce the appointment of 2 dedicated members to join the committee. I'm sure both of them are no strangers to most of the active ones here. For those who have not met them, it's high time you make some time, attend some TT and HH sessions to pick the brains of these 2 knowledgeable samaritans.Let's put our hands together to welcome Blackrobe and Lee36328.This is a timely appointment as the 2nd half of the year promises to be one packed with interesting official and ad hoc club events. The 3 major events to look forward to would be the Treasure Hunt, Grand TT/HH & Annual Dinner & Dance.Taking this opportunity, I would also like to announce the appointment of another regional rep for Sabah, Mr Azmi aka E46 2.2. He's done a great job initiating and coordinating member meet-ups in Sabah. From 5 cars, they're slowly growing into a force to be reckoned with. Thumbs up to Azmi!For the benefit of those who just joined the club not too long ago, below are the list of official office bearers and regional reps:BMWCLUB Malaysia 2006/07 Committee:president : DaredevilVice President : jeffreyeweSecretary : Vanilla CokeTreasurer : FabianyeeExecutive Committee : kahar, iceman13, nikazwaa, jarance, blackrobe (legal advisor as well) & lee36328Official Southern Representative1) Vladd_Tappish2) Vanquish (Asst)Official Northern Representative1) Ace992) PGF2069 (Asst)Official Sabah Representative1) E46 2.2Let's all give them a round of applause and warm welcome.Malaysia Boleh! BMWCLUB Malaysia Boleh!

What did I do to deserve this? :eek:

Can I check on current commitments and revert? :blush:

Thanks.

congrats to lee n blackrobe on the new assignment..

all da best..

cheers.

Congrats :lol:

Any party? :nyehehe: :blush:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:yes: How's the club registration with ROC. Need to officially register in order to move actively like Vsixers, GTI, WPC. They get a lot of invitation & sponsorship for events.
JB chapter need to revive. :p

:nyehehe: :nyehehe:

'out-laws & in-laws' in the commitee .... heheheheh ......
wha .... macam political party aje . .....

Congrat to both of you ...

Yazid
:yes!: :yes!:

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@May 1 2006, 02:03 PM
Drinks on u liaw, E46 2.2!
Jeff yup on me during the cocktail reception in June.. ;)

Have to save money for some Our "POOL" :D

Daredevil,

Thanks for your trust,will keep BMW Club Malaysia growing in Sabah and will organized a gathering every weekend.

P/s; Good respond from every one in Sabah and officially we have a newbie (F) driving E46 318i.

Cheers & Wassalam

Azmi E46 2.2

:yahoo:
couldnt hav chosen better reps....

well done to my friends blackrobe,lee36328 and azmi....

do us proud y'all!!!

rgds,
-brad-

Congrats... to the current commitee and newly elected commitee..

All the best.. :D

Congratulations to the new committe...

Make the best of it.

CONGRATS to the new committees, especially Azmi aka e46 2.2.. :eek:k:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom