New comer E46 320

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

BMCI

Club Guest
Hi, would like to introduce myself. after shopping for abt 2 mths+, I'm going to collect my E46 320 tomorrow (Still like a CI), it take about 3 weeks to process, this dealer from PJ service not that Good but I like that car, is a Japan spec. 03. 2.2cc. Nice to meet with you all. Need more advise and looking forward to share more information with you all. here some info. about myself:What do you drive:E46 320 2.2ccMale / FemaleBatang laPicture of you(optional)When we meet at TT then will know laLocation:pJOccupation:ITHow you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com :GoogleWhen was it 2 mths agoWhat were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com Sharing information, networkingWhat do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years An exclusive clubWhat are you planning to do in the next 2-3years Target to change another car

Welcome to the Club! Congrats on your new found ride! Enjoy!!!!

Do join us for the charity drive to Ipoh this 15th Dec 2007. Check out the thread BMWCM MEMBERS AND FORUMERS MEET UP FOR KLANG VALLEY< PENANG AND IPOH FOLKS

Welcome dude, 2.2 is the way to go, UDM = power With control

u r in the rite club .................pls join us for our weekly TT at aman suria every friday after 930pm & foremost sign up as OFFICIAL MEMBER yeah cheers

Welcome Mr Batang.. please sign in as our official member soon

Welcome to the Club's forum & enjoy your ride...

BlackCat

Thank to all of you for your welcome note. will try to make it on the TT session.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom