new beeee

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

carvionics

Club Guest
hi all at last i find myself in this forum...i don't hv any bmw but very interested to own one particularly e34 & e30. hope all u sifus could help & guide me. pls laaa obi wan kenobi. ohh pls don't let my wife know abt this...:wink: -What do you drive:bmw m3 e36 fully converted to wira aeroback 1.6...including details 100%-Male / Femaleshemale...male of course-Picture of you(optional):eek: -Location:kuantan-Occupation:technician-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:i dreamt abt it...literally:burnout: -When was it?many2 lt years ago...u see i've been browsing this forum since the 'old format'. am i correct ?-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?i hope to join u guys during TT ...off course after i buy a bimmer. -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?to be a political party?:love: no lah as long as u guys still around & keep on rocking :rock: i'll be ok.-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?own at least one udm....

Hey, welcome, welcome, welcome. buy her another udm, sure she will keep quit.

Welcome to the club, Mr Politician!

You are always welcome to join us for TT!

U R IN THE RITE CLUB DUDE................happy hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom