new 328i gt

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

vincent oh

Something to share.... Just bought a brand new 328i gt about 2 months ago in n out of the workshop 3 to 4 times. Finally was in for a month need to change the gear box. And before that about 3 weeks old the warning sign telling me water coolant low.... All sort of problem. Anyone out there facing any other problem with this model? Thanks.

Thank you for your feedback....really disappointed with it. Hopefully with the new gearbox it will last at least another 10 years....

Hi Vincent,

Besides the gear box, what other problems you had and are they resolved? Just curious as I am considering the 320d GT for my wife. I hope all worked out well for you and your unit.

Bmw is assembled SKD in Malaysia. The body comes intact from BMW Factory either from Germany or South Africa. All they do here is marry the engine & gear box, fit windscreen, back & side windows, dashboard,seat, alternator, front &
light and tire. All these items comes from BMW AG factory frm all over the world. The assembly plant here just put it together. Only thing that is done in Malaysia is welding of exhaust by 3 party company in Penang. Every items that is fit into your car are catalogue & sent to BMW AG. Any problem or complaint are sent to BMW AG. SORRY to here about you problem you had with your car. Make some noise with BMW Malaysia. ...email them....try email BMW AG directly. Hopefully this help you. I understand your feelings as this car is not cheap & you pay more than Rm300k for it....BMW is a good car trust me.

Top Bottom