New 118i for sale

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

blaquesmith

Club Guest
Posting on behalf of a friend who just recently won a 118 through a contest and looking to dispose of it. Car will only be collected from the dealer next month. If I'm not mistaken, price of the car from the showroom is almost 200k but my friend is willing to dispose it off for RM180k o.n.o.If anyone interested in buying the car, please P.M. me.Please note: IT'S BRAND NEW AND STILL WITH DEALER!!! So it's buying a new 118 at a discount!!Thanks.

blaquesmith;473254 said:
... and looking to dispose of it.
... but my friend is willing to dispose it off...

wah bro, the new 118i damn sad la ur fren disposing it off liddat! :)

Obviously, the "disposer" is someone who doesn't appreciate the BMW marquee or has one too many cars in his collection..

MSport;473310 said:
Obviously, the "disposer" is someone who doesn't appreciate the BMW marquee or has one too many cars in his collection..

either that, or he/she is not ready/willing to delve into the world of BMW maintenance. lol!

I wonder how much was spent in the Telco contest to win the car, cabutzz..........

It's sad to wanna sell a 1er before even trying it out.

hello... guys and gals..

Please do not disturb this thread.. it for selling car

NOT "Please convince me not to sell my car"

Hey guys,

My friend loves Beemer except that he's after a 5 series (family guy) hence he's selling this car to get a 2nd hand 5 series. Let your friends know if anyone interested in buying the 1 series.

Thanks.

blaquesmith;473488 said:
Hey guys,

My friend loves Beemer except that he's after a 5 series (family guy) hence he's selling this car to get a 2nd hand 5 series. Let your friends know if anyone interested in buying the 1 series.

Thanks.

Oh... by the way, he's willing to give RM5k commission for anyone of you guys that are able to sell the car at his asking price. So if you guys have family or friends looking for it, you're able to earn a bit of pocket money to maintain your existing ride ;)

Thanks.

jarance;473368 said:
hello... guys and gals..

Please do not disturb this thread.. it for selling car

NOT "Please convince me not to sell my car"

Which of the 1 series are you having? :rolleyes:

Looking for 1 series

blaquesmith,
one of my friend looking for a 1 series, please let me know the detail, yrs, asking price, KM, and oths

BMCI

BMCI;476912 said:
blaquesmith,
one of my friend looking for a 1 series, please let me know the detail, yrs, asking price, KM, and oths

BMCI

It's 118i (A) 2.0, white colour. The car is in the showroom and yet to be picked up. KM - I expect only for transportation hence perhaps less than 100KM. Asking price is RM180k and if you're able to sell at asking price, he's willing to give you RM5k commission.

Top Bottom