Need to refurbish rims

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I got my vossens refurbished at Hup Shun Sunway, bout RM100 per rim including spraying.

Heap Soon (thanks Herbert!) charged me 550 for refurbished my 18" rims..just for painting, no bengkok..if bengkok then another charge, rm50 for one rim if i'm not mistaken...and they do it themselves...but I also sent another set of rim for refurbish to PJL Auto in Seri Rampai, Setapak..same condition as before, 17" and they charged me rm450..and they outsource it...the work more a less the same...when I asked Heap Soon do they charge according to wheels size, they said no..it based on how bad your rims are...

So nowadays does Heap Soon provide a 1 day service or do we have to come back another day?
When I did my E28 BBS more than 10 years back I had to leave em for a few days and they gave temp rims to move.
And their workmanship is superb......

moots,

Heap Soon does 1 day service especially for rim that is bengkok. For total refurbishment (repair dent, scratches, respray) 3 days would be required.

Bro, you can contact the manager there Ah Yong @ Heap Soon Segambut (016-551 6529). Did my 20" there a few months back was really satisfied:

Duration: 3-4 working days
Price: RM500+ depending on rim condition

Some feedback on Heap Soon. I unfortunately kerbed my wheel taking chunks out of both the tyre and the rim. I took the car to Heap Soon, they gave me a temporary full size wheel to keep me on the road, refurbished the kerb rash and straightened a buckle out of the wheel that I did not know was there. All done within 5 hours at a reasonable cost and good quality finish. I would recommend them.

Top Bottom