need some help and advice on e30 cab

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

-berq-

ola there!!bros n sifus,need sum advice n sum help on buying an e30 cabriolet... :D it's a 325i yr 1989/1990 i tink...got an offer...the asking price is rm 60k...havent seen it yet,will go n see next week.erm...is the price too high for a cab or is it okay? and what should i expect from the car...e.g. places of rust n etc... :yes: really2 need sum pointers... :D thanxs in advance bros... :yes:

Bro,

Browse through the forum and do a search, look out for the same things in a cab as you would the sedan/coupe.

Just a word of caution, make sure the hood mechanism is sound and works well. Same goes for the hood and the seals as these items are VERY xpensive to replace.

Good Luck!

Sounds like you are buying the same car that i looked at, the red cab in auto technika. Didn't do an inspection of the car cause i think the price is a bit high. Another one sold for 45 k a few months back. White 325 cab.
Ask them to lower the price, or shop around a bit more.

Originally posted by Slide@Nov 8 2005, 03:41 PM
Sounds like you are buying the same car that i looked at, the red cab in auto technika. Didn't do an inspection of the car cause i think the price is a bit high. Another one sold for 45 k a few months back. White 325 cab.
Ask them to lower the price, or shop around a bit more.
Red E30 Cab? is that the same one parked at Sunny, Tmn Mayang, few mths back? It was for sale but a lot cheaper than RM60k :unsure:

oh,not that one...saw it in motor trader few days back..black e30 cab..is 60k too pricey for one?still searching for cheaper ones but hard to come by lah... :(

Yup 2 high, I was looking for 1 before I got the e21, will recommence the scouting of a cab as soon as my e21 and hse project complete!

Originally posted by beemer04@Nov 8 2005, 04:06 PM
Yup 2 high, I was looking for 1 before I got the e21, will recommence the scouting of a cab as soon as my e21 and hse project complete!
60k sounds a lil pricey and be very carefull on the hood mechanism

Yup,also saw one red cab at Autotechnika a month ago. Quoted RM60k but the car's exterior condition looks quite below average. Got prob with the hood though. :ph34r:

Originally posted by -berq-@Nov 8 2005, 03:02 PM
ola there!!
bros n sifus,need sum advice n sum help on buying an e30 cabriolet... :D
it's a 325i yr 1989/1990 i tink...
got an offer...the asking price is rm 60k...havent seen it yet,will go n see next week.
erm...is the price too high for a cab or is it okay? and what should i expect from the car...e.g. places of rust n etc... :yes:

really2 need sum pointers... :D
thanxs in advance bros... :yes:
at 60k for 89/90! :blink:
think sampai hangus! if money is no matter then it is up to you!

Originally posted by kevster30@Nov 8 2005, 05:59 PM
The red 325i cab at Sunny Car Care in Taman SEA is still available.....
last check. SOLD.. less than the price he first offered to our 'fren'...

60k is around the price you are expected to pay for a E30 cab two to three years ago. but as an E30 cab is a rare car, it's price will be determined by willing buyer-willing seller basis. so ask yourself how badly you want a E30 cab??? :D

owh ok...hum...anyone knows where to find one cheap n in good condition?
btw,this car is not for me,searchin for my dad...he collects classic cars,
he is searchin for e30 cab/e30 m3...but an e30 m3 is very2 hard to find in mlaysia....huhu...
thanxs for the info guys... :D

Hi fiend, personal experian.. this car end up will cost you around or more than 70K :blink: it will depand on your expectation. my menber also hit the same target which I have spend for my cabrioler, So pay up frond to get a better condition or get a cheaper do it yourself after word maybe end up you will still have to spend the same cost.(anyway is cash :beaten: ) try get a min condition withing your expectation and budget, because I belive we will never stop spending money on our classic collective items. And finaly if one day you (seller) are asking for 70k for the collective car with condition. will that sell or will you meet? (FATE, willing sell and willing buy) Cris cabrioler is asking for S$69 read it than you will have a image. ( I thing Market price for a great condition E30 cabrioler should be around RM60 to 70K +/- how about my :p ha.ha). Good luck . happy to share with!! :yes:

Originally posted by -berq-@Nov 9 2005, 02:14 AM
he is searchin for e30 cab/e30 m3...but an e30 m3 is very2 hard to find in mlaysia....huhu...
thanxs for the info guys... :D
last i heard calvin t's is for sale..

oh ok then...kenny tey...u sellin urs arr?? :nyehehe:
calvin t's m3 is for sale ka?

my friend went to autotechnika last wk and he said it was sold.....

but if u really got $$$,get calvin tans m3.....worth every ringgit!

rgds,
-brad-

Originally posted by -berq-@Nov 10 2005, 11:11 AM

calvin t's m3 is for sale ka?
Last we heard. It was even advertised in Motor Trader a while back. Best bang for buck if you ask me.

Top Bottom