Need some advice

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kysputnik

Club Guest
Hi everyone. I need some adviceI sent my car for a paint job today to retouch some scratches at a shop in sunway.In order to paint my car they had to drive it up a ramp into a booth. My car is a 325 e92 and its quite low, much lower than normal. When i collected my car, i saw that as they were driving my car out it scratched the undercarriage and it sounded very bad. My car actually got stuck a little and they had to drive forward and put wooden planks in order for my car to drive out of the booth. At that time i inspected the undercarriage and did not see any damage. But as i drove home i notice my car had a problemThe problem: my car seems to be vibrating more especially around the center and i i can sometimes hear a rattling sound. The vibration can be felt when i am moving and idling. This did not exist before and im very sure its due to the shops mishandling as stated above. The way i see it, they should have been more careful and put the planks first. I will be going back to the shop on Monday to question them,but before that i would like to ask. Is the shop responsible for the damages caused. Is the shop legally responsible to pay my repairs? Has this happened to anyone before and how was the outcome? Any advice/recomendations/insights/taughts are much appreciated. Thanks.

Top Bottom