need new bumper

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

acs

Club Guest
any suggestion where i can get new front bumper for my car....since coupe ori bumper is hard to find.....i will go for fiber or pu......my car just hit dead doGS.....damn it......any suggestion for good places and the estimated price?....preferably AC bodykit.thanks

Originally posted by acs@Apr 26 2006, 09:19 PM
any suggestion where i can get new front bumper for my car....since coupe ori bumper is hard to find.....i will go for fiber or pu......my car just hit dead doGS.....damn it......any suggestion for good places and the estimated price?....preferably AC bodykit.thanks
what bumper?

if ori, i got from my car...

Care for a drink? I want to see what the dog has left in your newly cleaned car :p

btw, ori bumper for E36 coupe I got, sell cheap cheap ok lor.

looking for AC front bumper......since hard to get,mayb hv to go for fiber.....cehhh!!! :lazy:

errmmm....daicchi,next level custom,bumifiber,bestcar(pdn indah).......any suggestion?

Originally posted by zoakies@May 4 2006, 04:11 PM
Rm 130 for ORI coupe front bumper...interested? :rolleyes:
sorry bro.....its cheap but takkan depan ori ...but side and rear bumper AC? :D

hi acs,

sad to hear tat..

either way, u get the whole bumper fr theva.. or u buy zoakies'(150 wor, ori somemore) bumper n ask theva for the bodykit...

all da best man.! :)

Sorry to hear that, I know Auto Technical have a set of Ori AC full body kit, you can check it up.

Originally posted by Donald@May 5 2006, 11:29 AM
Sorry to hear that, I know Auto Technical have a set of Ori AC full body kit, you can check it up.
dont think it was for coupe

Top Bottom