Need Help to Source for E23 Door Handle

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Doc

Club Guest
The plastic part of the internal door handle, passenger side broke today :cry: . I don't know how to explain the part, it's not actually the door handle, but the hinge part. Here is a picture :
173086777_8c7e704fc3_o.jpg
Any help is much appreciated!

That cup shape thingy should still be available brand new in shops, but maybe old stock-la. So try Bavarian Auto or even Auto Bavaria for a quote before u try second hand

Mazin aka whl

Thanks guys, appreciate it. My heart broke when the handle broke!

i have bout 12 i guess...and ive potong like 7 e23 oledi...

so wat parts you need...

Wah I have hope now. Mafia I am in Penang though, but Ace99 is in KL and coming back tomorrow. Any way for him to get those parts?

Thanks for the help guys.

In the end I went to Chu Seng as I am from Penang. He had the spare part available new there for RM42.

He was able to do it personally for me on the spot and I was very happy with his work.

175252804_f060c207ba.jpg

Actually what impressed me was that he had the part and would do it right away although there were so many BMWs being worked on today. Total cost RM54.

Video of Chu Seng Workshop today

Eh Doc,

What else does this Chu Seng fella have? Next time I'm up north looks like I might pay him a visit :D

Regards,

Mazin aka whl

Dunno, but he seems to be very experienced in BMWs, so far he was was recommended to me from other bmw owners.

Hi Doc,

Happy to hear you had it fix. I'm having the similar problem as you and will try to look for the spares here in KK, Sabah. Appreciate your help to get these parts in Penang if I cannot source in KK. Thanks. :D

Hi Doc,

Lucky they have stock in KK. got it for rm15 each, reasonable. Fix it myself. great look. :D :D :D

Wah so cheap...I paid rm40....sad...later if I need I ask you ok?

helloo have u all registered for AD...its just 2 weeks away

door cover inside...

mine are the blue ones the handle locates in the middle of the door's arm:confused: , anybody can help coz need to replace all 4 due to cracks...

Hi Mafia,

Still got left overs from your e23 potongs? I need quite a number of stuffs... like door handle (front outer-right side), grill, and many interior stuffs. My e23 is in quite a bad shape, lots of worn out small2 stuffs. If you still have, please let me know. 10q...

Top Bottom