need help here...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mbm8800

Club Guest
hello y'all...:rock: i'm new here. just got my dream car 2 days ago. can any "otai-otai" in da house solve my prob..1. what's the function of ACS button?2. how much the horse power?3. best mods spec?4. looking for 18@19" black rims, anybobody got?thanks a million for the help...

You need to tell us what car you have first, and what year.

I think you meant ASC- Automatic Stability Control. If you don't know what it does, don't press it! :D

man.. you guys are really funny... give that chap a break... hehehhe

hehehe...baru nak kenal BMW bro...!!! my ride is e46, 320i msport, year 2003.

alxy;234177 said:
You need to tell us what car you have first, and what year.

I think you meant ASC- Automatic Stability Control. If you don't know what it does, don't press it! :D

thanks a lot ALXY. my bad though...my ride is an e46, 320i msport, 2003.

Hit ASC off when you need to drift through that next roundabout initial d style :rock:

mbm8800;234436 said:
thanks a lot ALXY. my bad though...my ride is an e46, 320i msport, 2003.

320i 2003 would probably be a straight six 2.2l engine. 170hp and 210Nm torque.

ASC=automatic stability control as mentioned. If you switch it off by pressing it (and the exclamation mark thingy warning appears in the center), then all the fancy smancy electronic aids that helps keep your car stable will not be functioning. Makes you able to spin your wheels at traffic lights, but may also make you lose control and drift at hard fast corners.

Hello bro,

I answer to the 3rd question. You have varieties of bodykit to fix your car and makes you feel like wanna sleep with her. And of course in Malaysia u can get the genuine parts mainly from AB or even the fake one that always been imported from Taiwan.
1. SMG
2. ///M-3/5/6
3. AC Schnitzer
4. Breyton
5. Hamann
6. Alpina
7. Hartge

alxy;234560 said:
320i 2003 would probably be a straight six 2.2l engine. 170hp and 210Nm torque.

ASC=automatic stability control as mentioned. If you switch it off by pressing it (and the exclamation mark thingy warning appears in the center), then all the fancy smancy electronic aids that helps keep your car stable will not be functioning. Makes you able to spins your wheels at traffic lights, but may also make you lose control and drift and hard fast corners.

no wonder i spin my wheel when the ASC is off. thanks a million for the grace explainations. i'll be looking for u if any problem arise in the future!

Top Bottom