Need help here

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Abe Jak

Club Guest
hello guys..need help here..mine is missing..very strange..mustahil boleh tercabut..noticed this morning after parking at my office.another silver e46 was parked beside my car that morning..isk..takkan korang cabut aku punya... :x .where can i get the replacement..
5214555722_d839e6f472.jpg

Exactly happened to me 3 months ago, u can get it at Inner Power cost u about RM50-60 can't really remember liow. There was a screw need to open b4 replace the new.

You're not THAT unlucky. I lost my side mirror glass the day I got my car. And when I collected a new one from AB, I got slapped with a RM300 bill. And yes, the thought DID cross my mind, "Aiyoh...next time, ^%$(*& cabut from another car!"

But methinks I'm a bit too chicken-shit for that lah.

just visit parts shops like Inner Power.. they'll help you get a replacement for that part.

Ennui78;585616 said:
You're not THAT unlucky. I lost my side mirror glass the day I got my car. And when I collected a new one from AB, I got slapped with a RM300 bill. And yes, the thought DID cross my mind, "Aiyoh...next time, ^%$(*& cabut from another car!"

But methinks I'm a bit too chicken-shit for that lah.

:( sad to hear all this nonsense happening to udm owners, bro :14: Last week, a friend of mind had his 335i back n emblem "taken":mad:!! I strongly believe no OM would be doing this :mad:.
How abt this weekend we organise a "treasure hunt" and those who need parts, pls list it down :deal::evil: WE go hunting parts for parts ...kito cungkil jer mana2 udm kito jumpa hihihihi caabutzzzz.....:evil::vroam:

dzuljazz2001;585697 said:
:( sad to hear all this nonsense happening to udm owners, bro :14: Last week, a friend of mind had his 335i back n emblem "taken":mad:!! I strongly believe no OM would be doing this :mad:.
How abt this weekend we organise a "treasure hunt" and those who need parts, pls list it down :deal::evil: WE go hunting parts for parts ...kito cungkil jer mana2 udm kito jumpa hihihihi caabutzzzz.....:evil::vroam:

Cam hampeh idea tu bro......................but I like it

Hok aku cabut gok...:) cabut time aku parking kat workshop di batu caves....

BJM7978;585572 said:
hello guys..
need help here..mine is missing..very strange..mustahil boleh tercabut..noticed this morning after parking at my office.another silver e46 was parked beside my car that morning..isk..takkan korang cabut aku punya... :x .where can i get the replacement..

5214555722_d839e6f472.jpg

Top Bottom