Need BMW Malaysia Contact for International Movie Sponsorship

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

psv

Club Guest
Hi Guys,

Not sure if I should post it here. Anyway if it belongs to some other section, moderator kindly help to move it accordingly.

Does anyone know whom to contact in BMW Malaysia regarding sponsorship of BMW cars for an International Movie where the shooting is soon to take place in Malaysia. The production unit is looking to feature BMW cars as part of the movie.

Do let me know who can I contact regarding this in BMW Malaysia.

Thanks Guys

Paneer -- I can be contacted at 60123999855

psv said:
Hi Guys,

Not sure if I should post it here. Anyway if it belongs to some other section, moderator kindly help to move it accordingly.

Does anyone know whom to contact in BMW Malaysia regarding sponsorship of BMW cars for an International Movie where the shooting is soon to take place in Malaysia. The production unit is looking to feature BMW cars as part of the movie.

Do let me know who can I contact regarding this in BMW Malaysia.

Thanks Guys

Paneer -- I can be contacted at 60123999855
You can call BMW Voice @ 1800 88 3000 to ask.

Bro,

Of coz I know the general line number to call....I'm asking if anyone knows somebody in BMW Malaysia (Top Management).

Try getting in touch with our CMs. I'm sure they can provide to you with the necessary contacts.

You don't need top management for this. Just speak to someone in corporate sponsorship or branding. BMW Voice can give you the lead anytime.

Johnwade said:
You don't need top management for this. Just speak to someone in corporate sponsorship or branding. BMW Voice can give you the lead anytime.
I have called BMW Voice before and all they ask me to do is send them an email

Talking to anybody in Corporate Sponsorship is not gonna move anywhere unless that particular person is a decision maker. That's y i wanted to communicate with top management guys.

Top Bottom