need advice from sifu's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

dwj

Club Guest
did my E36 328i maintainace a week ago in M-Performance,Ipohthings that i change/maintain :1) ATE front disc RM370/pair2) ATE front brake pad RM 180/pair3) Blisten asober front L RM370 4) Blisten asober front R RM370 5) lower arm bush RM1206) damper RM807) auto fluid RM488) air filter RM70 the labour RM197Total cost me around RM 1800. :cry: What u guys think of those price?cheap or expensive?Need advise and opinion here... :p 1st time i did the maintainace out from AB.used to maintain in AB.. :huh: :yes: Thanks in Advance :p

Seems reasonable i think overall... but certain things could be gotten slightly cheaper...dampers...brake pads.. :D

i suppose :D

:yahoo:

Those price i get reasonable??izzit?i thought my price is expensive :p

hmm...yea..i did check those threads too..
juz wana get some opinion from u all :p

sorry if trouble some of u people..

Shoot...prices are way reasonable. RM197 for labor for all that....very good.

Compare with what my US dealer charges...$110 per hour :(

Originally posted by KL2DC@Jul 14 2006, 12:20 PM
Shoot...prices are way reasonable. RM197 for labor for all that....very good.

Compare with what my US dealer charges...$110 per hour :(
Wah :eek:

US 110 x 4 = RM 440 / hours

that seems fine overall. I usually do mine at silibin. I guess we should meet up, bro.

regards
manjit

Manjit ,
I am Ipoh guy . Where's is this Silibin workshop & the name ?
Normally I'll go to New Age ( their new workshop in Klebang ) .

Thanks in advance .

Regards ,
Megat

oh...is it realy fine...
yea manjit maybe we can meet up(maybe in stw) :D

Originally posted by megatniza@Jul 17 2006, 04:55 AM
Manjit ,
I am Ipoh guy . Where's is this Silibin workshop & the name ?
Normally I'll go to New Age ( their new workshop in Klebang ) .

Thanks in advance .

Regards ,
Megat
From Silibin roundabout, if u are coming from first garden....take turning on 3 o'clock and drive down till u see the Telekom building on your right. There is a turning behind the telekom building. Enter to that turn and u will see a Grocery shop on your right....drive till the end of the row and u will find the workshop BM.....look for soon or heng. Tell them ah singh bm merah ask u to come there.

regards
manjit

Harlo..Mr.Ah Singh Manjit khor khor..

Me will be back at Nibong Tebal...wanna TT ??? We meet somewhere in the middles. Lets say Taiping??? How???

Btw, DWj

Driving BMW is fun heh..??? :)

Btw, DWj

Driving BMW is fun heh..??? :)[/quote]

haha..its sure fun :D :D
but need alots of $$ to take care of it..

Zoggee said:
Harlo..Mr.Ah Singh Manjit khor khor..

Me will be back at Nibong Tebal...wanna TT ??? We meet somewhere in the middles. Lets say Taiping??? How???

Btw, DWj

Driving BMW is fun heh..??? :)

Ah sai...Lei kei si Fan......no date mentioned

thanks much dude . at least got 1 more site to ask for 2nd opinion .
if you need good reasonable price parts , go to Koh Sin Auto parts
in jalan bendara .
Look for Ms. Leong . 05 242 2706 .
She got me the new white lights ( not the crystal one laaa ) complete set for RM600 only .

From my experience, M-performance is one of the most expensive w'shop in Ipoh(charged me for the nuts & bolts summo!!-so professional huh?).. the service...ok laaa

manjit said:
From Silibin roundabout, if u are coming from first garden....take turning on 3 o'clock and drive down till u see the Telekom building on your right. There is a turning behind the telekom building. Enter to that turn and u will see a Grocery shop on your right....drive till the end of the row and u will find the workshop BM.....look for soon or heng. Tell them ah singh bm merah ask u to come there.

regards
manjit

last time...it was managed by that malay guy (Sober),right??

Top Bottom