My previous Jag s-type 3.4 1964

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

cpk

Club Guest
This classic Jag was with me for 1 yr,I sold it to a used car dealer for RM 36k in 1991.I heard they sold it for 60k+ to a dato'.I luv this six potter,smooth ride and quite economical compare to mercs 280S 80's that I own before. Any bros spotted this classic? plate no:BM 1073 solid black colour.

classic Jag 3.4 S-type

cpk;355314 said:
This classic Jag was with me for 1 yr,I sold it to a used car dealer for RM 36k in 1991.I heard they sold it for 60k+ to a dato'.I luv this six potter,smooth ride and quite economical compare to mercs 280S 80's that I own before. Any bros spotted this classic? plate no:BM 1073 solid black colour.
side view;with original rim and cover,long boot compare to Jag Mark 2

another classic Lotus Europa S 1974

I owned this 1.6 twin cam mid-engine Lotus Europa S (fibreglass body) for only six months.I sold this little monster after I drove this car from Ipoh to Penang.I can see the propeller of the lorry infront of me,I can even drive thru a trailer thats really scary.I sold it for RM 38K to a friend from Ipoh,I heard this little chili padi is in KL.No plate-penang resgistered can't recall....for you viewing.

Stop, stop, you are making me drool alreadi...:top::top:

Anymore?

I am searching.....

flash;355539 said:
Stop, stop, you are making me drool alreadi...:top::top:

Anymore?

Yes,,,yes,more are coming, I am searching my 80s' and early 90s' album for a sunbean tiger open top 6os' and a mercs 230 C??? 1958 open top.:eek:

Wow. Until today, I always thought the Europa name was for the new model only.

cpk;355330 said:
I owned this 1.6 twin cam mid-engine Lotus Europa S (fibreglass body) for only six months.I sold this little monster after I drove this car from Ipoh to Penang.I can see the propeller of the lorry infront of me,I can even drive thru a trailer thats really scary.I sold it for RM 38K to a friend from Ipoh,I heard this little chili padi is in KL.No plate-penang resgistered can't recall....for you viewing.

wrong infos:Not Penang registraton but KL plate No;WQ 1319:wink:

lotus europa

Van1ty;355646 said:
Wow. Until today, I always thought the Europa name was for the new model only.

Grand old name will reuse by car manufacturer for marketing purposes,like mini cooper,toyota corolla,honda civic,accord,alfa GTV all are great model in the 60's and 70's.

alpina b5;355841 said:
dude, that europa is cool

In the 70's you can pick up any amoi you like with this little monster:eek:
Base on performance data 0-60 mph in 7.5 secs top speed at 125 mph,Ford Coswoth twin cams power unit.It's damn fast for a 1600cc,competable to e36 318I:rolleyes:

Don't u dare to drive on highway???

cpk;355330 said:

Now u may agree with me how scary to drive this little monster on the highway

2008-09-16-0159-09.jpg

Top Bottom