My ordinary 60..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

lord

Club Guest
Bye2 the #46:top:http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21827&highlight=lordIntroducing #60:love:
Image009-3.jpg
DSC01018.jpg
DSC01019.jpg

lord;457591 said:
just an ordinary 530 la..

thats emblem already there la..:rolleyes:

huh...why BMW badge the 530i as the 545i? it has got a SC ar? so producing the same HP and torque to the 545i...:eek:

t2ribena;457605 said:
huh...why BMW badge the 530i as the 545i? it has got a SC ar? so producing the same HP and torque to the 545i...:eek:

dunno! have to ask the previous owner la..

hmm... not many people i know wud leave that 545i badge there. then again, i don't know that many people. i have a 540i badge, but must make friends with blackhowling first ;)

your radio got region setting or not..? fiddle with it to find out, or ask E60 experts here. if not, chop shops for a UK version la..

mizhan;457839 said:
your radio got region setting or not..? fiddle with it to find out, or ask E60 experts here. if not, chop shops for a UK version la..

arghh..have to wait until missus returned from raya holiday..i havent had a chance to drive it since i bought it. i'll check for the regional setting thingy..

i have some project going on with the hoot n bonnet..will get rid the batch later..

Top Bottom