My Introductions

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

owen

Hello All,Not much to say except I've been quite familiar with the Beamer product. Used to drive previous models of 3 and 5 series. Then went to Merc for some easymode driving in KL traffic. And now back to BMW for some real driving.# -What do you drive:C200k, purchasing 525i M-Sport# -Male / FemaleMale# -Picture of you(optional)Photo-shy# -Location:Ampang KL# -Occupation:Entrepreneur# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:Googling# -When was it?Fortnight ago# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?Getting in touch with the Msia's BMW user community to both learn and contribute# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?To become a consortium representing end user for BMW Malaysia# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?With God's blessing...work more for early retirement

bro, let me be the first to welcome u to BMWCM :4: , enjoy ur stay and do join our TT :4:

cheers!!

Welcome to the club!!!!

Do join as official member......membership has its privileges!!!!!

Thanks for the greetings and hospitality. Great crowd.

Though I don't know what "TT" actually denotes, I'll pop by Aman Suria after my ride's good and solid (it's a recond). Where can I find the timetable for these TT gatherings?

Welcome to the club!

There is an official TT this Friday 11 Apr. Do look out for the thread & join us.

Thanks for the info, guys. The car will only be ready end of the month so I'll hook up with you all in May, hope there's a session on Labour day :)

u r in the rite club owen..........stay tune & do sign up as official member yeah

BMWCM | Welcome As Official Member In The Club!!!

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

Mohd Norazam Dato' Muhammad
True Story of My Life In Pursuit of Happiness
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ&feature=related

5087663e.jpg

Top Bottom