my grill got nicked

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

peekaboo

Club Guest
Yesterday, while parking my car at a car park in Wisma MPL, my grill got nicked by this f*$#king S*%t. You can imagine how the car looks like now - without the grill.Any kronies got lubang how to get a used one (the one near my place quote me RM225 per set) or anybody got spare one?Any help I would appreciate very much.cheers.

These fellas ought to be shot! Sorry about what happened. Perhaps we must really start a list of hot spots where any of our members' car parts got nicked. Then be very careful the next time we are at those places.

The last time I changed mine for RM380 but it comes as the 'whole' thing. Not just the face-lifted grills. :angry:

Originally posted by peekaboo@Sep 24 2005, 02:10 PM
Yesterday, while parking my car at a car park in Wisma MPL, my grill got nicked by this f*$#king S*%t. You can imagine how the car looks like now - without the grill.

Any kronies got lubang how to get a used one (the one near my place quote me RM225 per set) or anybody got spare one?

Any help I would appreciate very much.

cheers.
i have one pre-97 spare, if u are interested pm me..

sorry to hear dude, So now we know, what items can get stolen in our cars,

1. Rain gutter trim (Taman Mayang, PJ)
2. Front Grill

Any one care to add to the list the item and location so we all take extra care when parking our car.

:aggressive:

1. Rain gutter trim (Taman Mayang, PJ)
2. Front Grill
3. broken rear quarter glass (Hartamas! of all places!)

Any one care to add to the list the item and location so we all take extra care when parking our car.

not easy to take off.
I believe you can buy at the parts shop. The E36 one costs about RM100 each and you can buy only one unit.
Next time, make sure you have the bottom engine cover as it is not easy to pry the grille off without reaching in from underneath.

I lost mine in KLCC once but the bugger just ripped it off and the plastic clips of the grille fell off. Doubt the bugger could use the grille.

Top Bottom