my fog lamp does't working

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

maxion89

Club Guest
Hi guys i just brought my fog lamp from Yanz Used Part. So now the problem is i cant turn on my fog lamp. I just plug and play to my car. But there is no light on my fog lamp. So i try to plug my fog lamp to the low beam connector to test is it working or not. But its work no problem with the fog lamp. So now I DIY it by connect it to the low beam connector. 1 lamp are ok but the other are not ok. So that I might gonna check it later. What should I check if i want to use the Fog Lamp switch and not direct connect to low beam connector?

maxion, have u overcome your fog light problem? Mine also not working, just wanna ask maybe u have the solution..

my experience with e36 is that the connector that creating this problem. ensure the wiring, male & female connectors are in good shape. the other way is to check whether or not current is flowing. turn on the fog switch, use a test meter or test pen.

eau-rouge;794972 said:
my experience with e36 is that the connector that creating this problem. ensure the wiring, male & female connectors are in good shape. the other way is to check whether or not current is flowing. turn on the fog switch, use a test meter or test pen.
icic that one i haven check yet... thanks bro...

Top Bottom