My First ever BMW e92 335i msport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

boon80

Club Guest
Hello BMW Club Members,I have just paid for a down payment for my first ever BMW, been dreaming of owning one ever since i was lil kid... will get the car in less than 3 weeks time =)More or less about me-What do you drive(in 3 weeks time):e92, 335i Msport, Year 2007-Male / Female : Male-Location: Petaling Jaya, Seksyen 14, Selangor-Occupation: Own Business-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Internet Research-When was it?: 2 months back-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? : To gain more experience and friends of the same passion-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?: A point of reference for information relating to BMW i.e like dictionary for BMW fans...-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? To drive better(understands the limit of the car), to understand the mechanics of the car better..............

Welcome bro boon80 to the forum...
do enjoy ur stay in here...nice choice there...:top:

Welcome boon80, fine ride you have there. Hope you find your stay at the club a pleasant experience!

Welcome bro...as soon as you get the Car do join us at MMZ lets celebrate with you...and you can join our weekend short Drives :top:

congrats with your new acquisition and welcome to the forum..tons of information here and good luck reading :top:

Welcome Boon & congrats on your awesome dream car :top:

Guys thanks for the warm welcome.... Heard that bmw malaysia club members are very friendly and loves to share(feeling the love already hehe)... Hope to learn from you guys as much as possible.

Will monitor the tt session, and hopefully make it to one of the session and meet up with you guys personally....

Cheers
Boon

boon80;831006 said:
Guys thanks for the warm welcome.... Heard that bmw malaysia club members are very friendly and loves to share(feeling the love already hehe)... Hope to learn from you guys as much as possible.

Will monitor the tt session, and hopefully make it to one of the session and meet up with you guys personally....

Cheers
Boon

Yeeaaaa bro very the friendly wannn don wory hehehe...
And also the kuat raaccuuuunnnnsss wan kehkehkeh...:burnout:

Top Bottom