My first BMW E34....how i really miss her dearly...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

JFT63

This is a piece of reminiscence of my past..Falling in love with a BMW since childhood really made me feel I would find one in my future. E34 is so much to my liking due to its bold design and are most driven by professionals. My heart always tells me that I've got to own this ride one day..Guys, today, I finally managed to dig out some pictures snapped on the day I handed her over to the new owner..Not many people judge this ride as their favourite, but to me, this would be just the best bimmer i have ever had..enjoy some photos here mates............
Image410_2.jpg
More pics coming right up later..

The angle I love the most...
Image413_2.jpg

Wonder why the pic is so small.....

Do you know where your car went to? There's a similiar car running around Bangsar - living near my heng tai's house. If got number plate, I can check :)

stig;662472 said:
Do you know where your car went to? There's a similiar car running around Bangsar - living near my heng tai's house. If got number plate, I can check :)

Thanks bro, it is still in JB..really love the sweet rumbling sound of sluggish m20b20 engine. its my first love and kiss bro..

pardypeople;662585 said:
Pics became small..potong stim :cheers:

Tu la pasal..ap hal pulak ni..the 1st pic tu seemed ok,nti redo uploading

pardypeople;662610 said:
What is the color code?

Cant really remember, but its either e60 grey/ sterling silver if not mistaken..

Top Bottom