My first Bimmer

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Nazarus Lee

Club Guest
Hi guys! Newbie on board.. Just got my first bimmer last week and I'm enjoying every moment driving it. I know this may sound cheesy but it's like falling in love for the first time hehe.. :love: Thinking of my 'Mon Cherie' while I'm writing this n not wifey who is lying next to me... :76: Hope to make new frens n learn more bout the ' UDM' :rock:Sila beri tunjuk ajar haittt! :top:

Welcome on board bro.. Be ready with your "life-jacket" to resist racunnsss from forumers here.. haha..

Mind to share your beast model, and which area are you at?

Cheers :top:

Welcome bro.....your affair has already started....have fun!!

welcome bro.....this is your another love affair i guess...hehe

Fireuz;760596 said:
Welcome on board bro.. Be ready with your "life-jacket" to resist racunnsss from forumers here.. haha..

Mind to share your beast model, and which area are you at?

Cheers :top:

Tq for the warm welcome n sorry for the late reply.. Just got up fr late shift hehe..
All rachuns are welcome coz i wanna pamper my new affair :love:
Btw my beauty & also the beast is the 328i F30 sport Melbourne Red n staying in Puchong. I used to be a heavy footed guy but now I'm driving like a boss hahaha... So gentle n law abiding citizen.. At least for now hehehe... :evil:
Vrooommmmm vrooommmmm :rock:

Nazarus Lee;760696 said:
Tq for the warm welcome n sorry for the late reply.. Just got up fr late shift hehe..
All rachuns are welcome coz i wanna pamper my new affair :love:
Btw my beauty & also the beast is the 328i F30 sport Melbourne Red n staying in Puchong. I used to be a heavy footed guy but now I'm driving like a boss hahaha... So gentle n law abiding citizen.. At least for now hehehe... :evil:
Vrooommmmm vrooommmmm :rock:

Big boss style wont last. Heavy footing will return. 328, i dont think you can resist being light footed hehehe

Hehehe.. Guilty as charged.. Thats the main reason I choose the 328i.. Now still running in, I almost got a leg cramp trying to restrain myself :rock:

welcome welcome.. congrats on the F30! just don't get the wife jealous, bad for your health :wink:

mizhan;760893 said:
welcome welcome.. congrats on the F30! just don't get the wife jealous, bad for your health :wink:

Tqtq.. Couldn't agree more.. But I was told the car can Bring More Women hehehe... An Arab told it is stingy to only have 1 wife... So I'm determined to be more generous eversince.. Cabut!!!

Nazarus Lee;761035 said:
Tqtq.. Couldn't agree more.. But I was told the car can Bring More Women hehehe... An Arab told it is stingy to only have 1 wife... So I'm determined to be more generous eversince.. Cabut!!!

as long as wifey doesn't read this bro.......enjoy!!

gendong;761036 said:
as long as wifey doesn't read this bro.......enjoy!!

Just kidding la bro gendong.. I'm happily married for 7 years.. And our love is getting stronger each year cewahhh.. But with my new affair with Mon Cherie.. Guess wifey has to settle for second muahaha...

1 Malaysia, 1 Wifey :rock:

Welcome bro.. from a fellow 1st time owner of an 'UDM', also a Melb Red 328i.
With such passion & excitement of a new affair.. finally having and driving Mon Cherie daily but forbidden from penetrating her barrier (4000rpm) gotta be driving u crazy huh? :4:

_M_;761395 said:
Welcome bro.. from a fellow 1st time owner of an 'UDM', also a Melb Red 328i.
With such passion & excitement of a new affair.. finally having and driving Mon Cherie daily but forbidden from penetrating her barrier (4000rpm) gotta be driving u crazy huh? :4:

U feel me bro.. With all the cars cucuking me.. U just gotta let go.. :smokin:

Nazarus Lee;761641 said:
U feel me bro.. With all the cars cucuking me.. U just gotta let go.. :smokin:

No worries bro.. in no time the smokin boss will be smokin all those cucukers.. this side of Ferrari of course.. :burnout:

Welcome to this addictive and sleepless night hobby trying to improve your ride ;) happening to me now lol......

welcum to the forum bro . Do share the pic of ur beast . Lets drool together .cheers

Top Bottom