my favorite ride...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
The Corrado was under-rated, even in Germany.....but is becoming a collectable soon!

Originally posted by magicfox@Dec 29 2004, 10:51 PM
hihih... i know.... :p

but you still want something from the g60.... :lol:
hihihihiiii........ssssshhhhhh..!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

G60 and VR6....

if you asked me the difference.. i would say they're like BMW's B20 and B50 engine...

G60/B20 - basic and more mechanical engine.. easier to work on... lower maintenance cost ...
VR6/B50 - more refined engine... more power...

some prefer G60.. some prefer VR6... some prefer B20.. some prefer B50...

and i was having a G70.... that was enough for me to have fun... B)

i have a corrado buddy... he swap a G60 engine with an Audi A4 5-valve engine and a turbo... and the car was putting out 400+ hp before he fine tuned the engine management system... just ride in that monster once... quite scary... :D

Lovely. A chap near where I lived in England had a Golf Rallye S/C. and I thought it was great...until I saw a red Delta Integrale E3 with cream leather Recaro SRs....but that's another story. Its a pity that there aren't more water-cooled VWs in the local scene.

Originally posted by iloveVagina@Jan 14 2005, 11:12 AM
Guys..

Gibe me the Original Audi Quattro.. anytime. (Esp the ones driven by Michelle Mouton!)
:p
MM, the lady rally driver who cud compete with the boys...

ppssttt... psssttt...

i was chop-shop shopping with yellow monster in klang yesterday.. and guess what... there are more vw/audi half-cuts than bmw....

:lol: :rolleyes: :ph34r:

Originally posted by magicfox@Jan 14 2005, 02:48 PM
i was chop-shop shopping with yellow monster in klang yesterday..
Again? Don't you all work on Fridays????

I nearly bought a VR6 from a dealer along jln Ampang a few years back. Dark blue corrado, KAV 32. Low miles, and spotless interior.... then i spotted the rust along both the door sils and that was it for me. Later i found out that the only people who can service the car and get parts are in Singapore...

Still a damn fine looking car. Have not seen one on the road since.

Cheers,
Slide.

Originally posted by Slide@Jan 14 2005, 03:12 PM
I nearly bought a VR6 from a dealer along jln Ampang a few years back. Dark blue corrado, KAV 32. Low miles, and spotless interior.... then i spotted the rust along both the door sils and that was it for me. Later i found out that the only people who can service the car and get parts are in Singapore...

Still a damn fine looking car. Have not seen one on the road since.

Cheers,
Slide.
this g60 was there during our AGM last year....

looks a lot like the one i saw, still a very good looking car!
cheers,
Slide.

Top Bottom