my 530i SE (56k warning)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Bedok

Club Guest
Received delivery of my 530i and in the process of doing it up and minor repairs. Enjoy!
5014008748_d807867c3c_z.jpg
Pissed that the head light not only dont have xenons, the halogens have no projector.
5013409937_427b79dd3d_z.jpg
Call me crazy but I am loving the non-Msport look. Probably going to add Alpina apron when I am bored with it.
5014025544_570ac09e40_z.jpg
The car deserve 19"s IMO. The side skirt looks horrible, may have to get Msport/M5 sideskirt just to make it look better.
5013451445_9526834621_z.jpg
The E60 looks huge next to the W203 and W209.
5013457059_cc3304025f_z.jpg
Me nose hath flap!
5014072072_5f14461288_z.jpg

Bro, very nice! :top:

What mods are you planning for your E60? :D

Bigger rims ka?

nice 530... and fleet in the stable...

too many msport looks around, thats why urs looks better ;)

Eggie86;564988 said:
Bro, very nice! :top:

What mods are you planning for your E60? :D

Bigger rims ka?

Thank you :top:

Mods planned? A lot loh. Was just thinking of doing exteriors but saw some guys here that have ESS v2 on their cars, its almost RM30k new. And they selling em off at almost half the price !!! I wish I had more money saved up for this car instead of wasting it on the Mercs. :20:

Right now I am only fixing the engine up, previous owner tak jaga. A lot of small problems with it, takut if I spend all my budget on mods and the car drop a bomb on me.

Bedok;565207 said:
Thank you :top:

Mods planned? A lot loh. Was just thinking of doing exteriors but saw some guys here that have ESS v2 on their cars, its almost RM30k new. And they selling em off at almost half the price !!! I wish I had more money saved up for this car instead of wasting it on the Mercs. :20:

Right now I am only fixing the engine up, previous owner tak jaga. A lot of small problems with it, takut if I spend all my budget on mods and the car drop a bomb on me.

Wow. Mercs lover ah you? rare to see the W209 lerr. That's the facelifted/new CLK right? :top: A bit manja I suppose? Not really for frantic driving. :D Hehe.

Eggie86;565211 said:
Wow. Mercs lover ah you? rare to see the W209 lerr. That's the facelifted/new CLK right? :top: A bit manja I suppose? Not really for frantic driving. :D Hehe.

Blame my wife loh, been using BMW all my life but can only afford older BMW so many problems. A lot of money spent on car repairs making my wife thinks that buying Merc better since we already have an E60.

Only thing that I like about Mercs are they dont skimp on extras, you get a lot of stuff even on basic models. My more expensive 530i dont even have photochromatic (sp?) rear view mirror while my mercs have them. Basic power seats, no power folding side mirror (my dad 7 yr old perdana have this, wtf?) and no xenon :motz:. But I gotta say, the e60 looks so freeking awesome :top: that I mainly drive this car everywhere.

You are right, 209 are the latest and last CLK. The new CLK is based almost 100% from new E-Class and they changing the name to E-class coupe and badged as an E-Class. Its 2.6 v6 mah, awesome on highways but in town its drinking fuel like crazy.

Looking at all the pics, which car do you think is the most expensive? :top:

Hi I like the title, reminds me of the time when not everybody is on DSL. Wait, are there people still on 56k?

Sorry to change topic, nice cars! :top:

An Alpina front airdam and a set of 19" Alpina alloys should set ur car up very nicely indeed.

Then u can get an ESS TS2 for ur M54B30...job done! ;)

Mouth watering garage mate..
Pretty reliable german stable.. ;)

I 2nd supergripen. It'll turn your car into a pretty cool beast.

What flap is that in the hidung? I notice the W203 also similar license plate alphabet wor! 1 kali beli 2 biji ka? Tabik! :77:

Congrats bro on ur new ride... mine e60 530 msport too common.. go for M5 bodykit and rear mirror, ur car will look more handsome..

Bedok;565296 said:
Blame my wife loh, been using BMW all my life but can only afford older BMW so many problems. A lot of money spent on car repairs making my wife thinks that buying Merc better since we already have an E60.

Only thing that I like about Mercs are they dont skimp on extras, you get a lot of stuff even on basic models. My more expensive 530i dont even have photochromatic (sp?) rear view mirror while my mercs have them. Basic power seats, no power folding side mirror (my dad 7 yr old perdana have this, wtf?) and no xenon :motz:. But I gotta say, the e60 looks so freeking awesome :top: that I mainly drive this car everywhere.

You are right, 209 are the latest and last CLK. The new CLK is based almost 100% from new E-Class and they changing the name to E-class coupe and badged as an E-Class. Its 2.6 v6 mah, awesome on highways but in town its drinking fuel like crazy.

Looking at all the pics, which car do you think is the most expensive? :top:

Yo. Good stable of rides you have bro. Mercs renowned for their robustness, so good for the missus. Haha. For guys like us who prefer a more spirited and rewarding drive, it's definitely Bimmers! :top:

Hah, no xenons on your 530i??? That's odd man. Probably previous owner skimped on the options list. :stupid: Hehe, no plans to bling your W209 ah bro? I saw a black one this morning, shod with AMG rims, sounds awesome man. :top:

Hmm, my opinion ah? Heart wants to say the Merc C Class, but mind seems tempted to go for the W209. :D Any surprises in store?

astroboy;565405 said:
What flap is that in the hidung? I notice the W203 also similar license plate alphabet wor! 1 kali beli 2 biji ka? Tabik! :77:

Ahh, its UK car so the nose has flap that will be closed until the engine gets to operating temperature. Its good for cold country where its too cold outside and it takes forever for the engine to get warm :top: Freeking useless here and dangerous too, what if the flap stop working or the temp sensor kaput? Thats why e60 are more prone to terbakar instead of just engine just shut off after overheated. hahaha.

Yea, the WTB got here first and both the CLK and e60 arrived a few months ago at the same time. Shouldve get WUE/WUF with same number for both cars.

Eggie86;565570 said:
Yo. Good stable of rides you have bro. Mercs renowned for their robustness, so good for the missus. Haha. For guys like us who prefer a more spirited and rewarding drive, it's definitely Bimmers! :top:

Hah, no xenons on your 530i??? That's odd man. Probably previous owner skimped on the options list. :stupid: Hehe, no plans to bling your W209 ah bro? I saw a black one this morning, shod with AMG rims, sounds awesome man. :top:

Hmm, my opinion ah? Heart wants to say the Merc C Class, but mind seems tempted to go for the W209. :D Any surprises in store?

No xenon = lame. lol. Probably going to find some projector headlight (Pre-LCI obviously cos i'm cheap) to replace mine.

CLK have to wait lah. Just fixing the e60 already makes me pening loh.

Actually, the most expensive car there is the Perdana v6. If you add all the money I paid for the 3 cars is still less than the v6. My dad paid almost 110k for his car :stupid:

Bedok;565595 said:
No xenon = lame. lol. Probably going to find some projector headlight (Pre-LCI obviously cos i'm cheap) to replace mine.

CLK have to wait lah. Just fixing the e60 already makes me pening loh.

Actually, the most expensive car there is the Perdana v6. If you add all the money I paid for the 3 cars is still less than the v6. My dad paid almost 110k for his car :stupid:

Yeah, at that price [when new], the car should've at least came with bi-xenons. :stupid: Sheesh. Carmakers tend to skimp on such luxuries and expect people to top it up with options. But since you said UK spec, probably the previous owner couldn't afford to spec it with those. But, thank goodness it came equipped with airconditioning bro!! :D

Hehe. Do up the E60 nicely, and keep us posted on your progress bro. Wow, the Perdana? You know, I absolutely adored the V6 [first gen] in black, cos I loved the way that engine sounded when my dad drove it a long time ago. Back then I was still young, and wasn't exposed to Bimmers yet. :D

I actually pestered my dad to get me a used one when I got my license, but he said the V6 are notorious for gearbox probs... So, end up getting my Daimler as first ride. :D

Top Bottom