My 3rd Bimmer...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tkk

Club Guest
Hi All Sifu,After long driving my E34 with 1jz and decided to stop playing turbo and switch to E39 525i recently... Finally got another fun car to play which is E46 328i year 2000... hopefully everything in good condition, otherwise i will start posting help from all the sifu here...

Thanks all... Finally tested in highway and realize that 2000rpm in five gears running 90kph and tested 150kph this morning and power deliver is not bad and responsive compare to my e39 or because smaller size

tkk;614425 said:
Thanks all... Finally tested in highway and realize that 2000rpm in five gears running 90kph and tested 150kph this morning and power deliver is not bad and responsive compare to my e39 or because smaller size

Wellcum to the E46 world bro. No doubt about the power delivering compare to 2.5 engine with bigger chassis. Looking forward to the pix upload next time around..

~~hai kengkawan E46, time to racunn sudah marii.. mari kite jalan kan misi ini secara bersahaja... haha.. cabutsss :vroam:

Hi all,

Thanks for welcoming me... i have few question to ask here and need your advice how am i take it forward to maintain the car.

1) how much to repair the gearbox oil seal?
2) how long to repair the gearbox oil seal?
3) which workshop is good or cheap to repair the gearbox oil seal?

i send for the services today morning and found that small oil leaking from the gearbox... The pomen told me leave it first until serious leaking only change the gearbox oil seal or even overhaul the gearbox...

so far the car changing gear is in tip-top condition and very smooth... i check the ATF oil everything ok and no leak seems to be. but long run i don't know it impact to the box or just change the oil seal instead wait till serious or overhaul

Need your advice or suggestion... Thanks

Thanks pardy... i'm checking the thread now and too many pages man..

Hi fireuz,

Thanks again and seems not many done the repair for gearbox oil seal and I still waiting for advice from there...

tkk;615271 said:
Thanks pardy... i'm checking the thread now and too many pages man..

Once you're in the thread, use "Search Thread" function

Top Bottom