My 1st car, My 1st UDM, My 1st Love..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

asahiyakuza

Club Guest
-What do you drive:E46.. 2002 318i 2.0 - Dark Blue -Male -Picture of you(optional)Handsome in a very dark room-Location:Cyberjaya/ Seri Kembangan-Occupation:IT Analyst-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:Surfing the net for BMW infos and classified-When was it?A lot of month ago..-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?Education about the UDM, activities, new friends, cheap BMW parts maybe..heheh...-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?grow to be the next malaysian top website idol..-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?Pimp my ride.. or get married.. help me choose!! heheheh...

letme be the first to welcome u here :wink: :4: , enjoy ur stay and dont hesitate to ask all the sifus here for help regarding ur UDM :wink:

pergh..ur 1st luv ah?get married 1st then u decide which is the best..heheh...welcum dude..

welcome, welcome, welcome to the club.

Married? forget about it, enjoy your life ........

Welcome to the club, Mr Yakuza!!!

Do join as official member....membership has its privileges!!!!

P/S : Why your car not Black, Mr Yakuza?

meanguy;338293 said:
Welcome to the club, Mr Yakuza!!!

Do join as official member....membership has its privileges!!!!

P/S : Why your car not Black, Mr Yakuza?

Will do soon.. Why not black?... mmm.. Too many blackies... why not try blue once a while.. "once in a BLUE moon.." huhuh

Yakuza-san ,
Welcome aboard & enjoy your stay . What a lucky guy you zre , 1st car is alreday an UDM !! I have to go through like 5 cars before being the UDM convert - LOL .

meanguy;338300 said:
No ma....Yakuza cars are usually Black ma!!!!

not every yakuza/mafia is color blind... heheheh.. joking(just in case there's a real yakuza/mafia here!!??!!)..

megatniza: aihh.. at least you've got to own 5 car + UDM.. who's on the lucky side now?.. heheh...

Guys.. thanks for the warmth welcome.. hope to join TT in short future..:top:

-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?
Pimp my ride.. or get married.. help me choose!! heheheh...

dear bro asahiyakuza pimped ur ride first lorr :) :) happy foruming!

Welcome to BMWCM Forum.:top:

Since its yr first love get married to the car:smokin:

Top Bottom