My 1st BMW

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

edmunz85

Club Guest
hi evereyone...just want to introduce myself...My name is Edmund and i'm staying in Aman Sari PuchongCurrently own a e46 318 year 2001Been a BMW freak since the day i drove my dads e34 years backcurrently 4 cars at home and 3/4 is Beemersa) e60 525 which is soon gonna be replaced by an F10b) e39 525 M5 convertc) e46 318 M-tech2 full spechope members could help in doubts and moremy uncles's rideView attachment 15594My RideView attachment 15595All 3 rides at homeView attachment 15596

Welcome to the Forum mate. Cool rides you have there! F10 too on the way!!

Do join up as an Official Member of the CLUB and join us for our regular TTs ( Teh Tarik ) session.

Don Franco

Welcome bro. Nice stable of rides you currently have. :top: Share more pics of the other beasts, especially the E39 ///5 Convert. :D

wow...thanks bro's for the warm welcome....f10 most probably early next year as my dad jus converted or more like racuned by me to get BMW from his previous MERC...jus got it 3 months ago n now he likes the f10...so fast sale....e39 is my brother's car...so its like a tier system...haha

after a long time...returning to the post...E60 has been converted to F10 but E60 is looking for a loving owner....

that's an awsome looking e36 you've got there ....share more close up pictures pls

Top Bottom