(MWTS) E36 M3 for sale.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

futobuta

Club Guest
Sold my Golf GTI the same time I bought this fully converted E36 (from a 328i to M3) and now I'm starting to miss the ummphhh the turbo gives. As I enjoy driving a beemer, I've decided to stay on with the brand and began searching for a 335i. Saw one nice E92 335i and seeked permission from my wife. She told me I can only get the E92 if I sold off the E36 first. So here I am..... posting this thread to see if there is anyone interested in a E36 M3 at a bargain price.Price: RM40k. Details of the car are as following (copy n paste from Bro Ssman's thread):-1. Car is a fully converted E36 328i into a M3 i.e. S50B30 engine. All conversion papers in order and roadtax is RM2,106 i.e 3.0 roadtax. No shortcuts here2. Car has original M3 5 speed gearbox, clutch, links and longshaft3. Car has original M3 exhaust system, complete4. Car has original M3 arms, sub frame, diff etc5. Car has original M3 eletricals incl meter cluster and OBD6. Car has an original complete Kicker sound system worth more than the price of the M3 halfcut!!!7. Car has full original complete M3 bodykit incl rear spoiler8. Car runs on original spec M3 tyres with BBS RX 17" rims with 90% thread rubbers9. Car is sprayed Crystal White, touch up done 1 month ago 10. I am the 2nd owner of the vehicle11. Car has an Imola Red leather interior with complete mastercarpet, ABC and roof lining changed at Ah Kit 6 months ago12. Car has brand new water pump, braking system incl pads and brakes (ori M3 BMW disc brakes that cost RM2.6k a pair) and complete brand new bushings all around13. Car runs on Hotbits coilovers, 9 months old14. Car is only driven for rempit sessions and convoys, otherwise sits @ home15. New roadtax expiring June 2012Beautiful white paint job.
ET3G0014.jpg
The E36 M3... front view.
ET3G9779.jpg
Back view.
ET3G0017.jpg
Under the hood.
ET3G9798.jpg
The clean interior.
ET3G9790.jpg
Stick shift!
ET3G9795.jpg
Whoever is interested, please pm me. Thank you......

before you sell it, why don't you bring it and join us at the mmz bukit jelutong tt this 18th Feb 2012?

clovi5;713976 said:
before you sell it, why don't you bring it and join us at the mmz bukit jelutong tt this 18th Feb 2012?
Don't know if it is so easy to sell this baby. A bit pricey compared to normal E36.

Nice color combo. Beautiful car.

Good luck on your sale...

BlackCat;714004 said:
Nice color combo. Beautiful car.

Good luck on your sale...
Thanks man..... still waiting for replies from people who are interested. Hehe.

soundaddict;714011 said:
wow nice car...interested!!but........
short of cash :(
Wakakaka... no cash? Can bincang one... I give u 'loan'. But must take photo of u first....... wakakakakakakaka...

ICEMAN 13;714171 said:
hope this beast sells ...
Well, I hope it sells too so that I can get a bi-turbo Beemer. But if it doesn't, I'll just keep it.... and try to irritate my wife everyday by saying, "I really want that 335i lah....... can ah?". One day, she'll give in. I've tried this numerous times, and it works! Hahaha. Just that it'll take a longer time before I get that E92.

cmohdnazri;714155 said:
nice interior...... cannot sleep lah wey.......
Cannot sleep? Get a book to read..... before you can finish a page, u'll feel sleepy (I know I will!). Anyway, it is not 'right' to be sleeping at this time of the day!!

Took the baby out for a drive after a quick wash in the morning.
ET3G0182.jpg

Went to the local park and snapped some photos.
ET3G0167.jpg

ET3G0173.jpg

Buttshot!
ET3G0195.jpg

Those BBS sure looks good on the E36.
ET3G0212.jpg

I'm doing my best in keeping the engine bay clean.
ET3G0225.jpg

I'll choose this car than VW Gti anytime. Since ur getting 335 I've no comment.

You must take pic beside the car la like previous owner. It will look more macho.
Better if can clean shave brazillian style.

DSC_0424.jpg

initialM;714482 said:

You must take pic beside the car la like previous owner. It will look more macho.

Brother.... cannot lah.. I'm not as hensum. I don't wanna bring down the price of the car with my face.

initialM;714482 said:

DSC_0424.jpg

Woi M......Jilat!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha.....where u got this photo from la???? HahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BRO!! WTF???? Real itchy backsite la u......hahahahahahaha

Anyway, good luck man!!!! You'll need it!!!!

Futobuta damn hard to pronounce your nick la. always mistaken say futobutxh hahaha.

Who say need to be hensum la. previous owner not hensum oso. but with some touch up and horny smile lots bangla adore him as their BMW idol.

Wei singh,

Who dun hv this pic la. All the bangla & myanmar keep as their inspiration. The dream to own BMW when they return home. Hiduppppppp Singh Jgn Mampusss duluuu....... hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom