Mua Tai beemer folks

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mrcontenderasia

Club Guest
Greetings everyone reading hereI just got my beemer 525. Hoping to learn something from this forum as well as participating in future meetings if got the time.Mine is a Japanese import. I am looking for a comfortable set of tyres to replace the very hard ride my Bridgetone runflats are causing. Any recommendations?I thought I could take it as is but now after using for 2 weeks to work everyday and in those terrible jams, I feel I definitely have to go for tyres which are comfortable yet safe.Contender Asia is one of my favourite tv programs. Anyone here watches it?A lot of my friends and myself can't stand that australian boygirl Jaymee Ong. She make no bones about sticking up for the whites/matselleh. You can see it for yourself whenever a white guy gets knock down to the canvas, she will stand up and cry or scream for him to get up. But never for an asian contestant. I'm just wondering if Ms Jaymee Ong realises she look asian and not white.Can anybody here tell me if they seriously believe things will change under the new Selangor government? Free water for the first lot used for Selangor people ... yesterday, the MB is thinking of buying water from Perak?!!! Ok brothers, back to beemer issues.

Welcome to the club! Do join us for official TT tomorrow at Borneo Rainforest 9.30pm onwards.

Welcome to the club!!!

Do join as official member.....membership has its privileges!!!!

u r in the rite club..............join us for TT(teh Tarik) & do sign up as official member ..............cheers

mmm

redbaron;312556 said:
Welcome to club. It is all about cars here bro. Please no politics ok. TQ

:stupid:

If it's all about cars, why no one replied with some help to my q's to my beemer?
I would love to get into the committee to boot out some pass-the buck guy.
" Not my dept so I dunt know"

Sorry I dunt play politics too.

Another thing, where can I get to meet up? Hopefully there are some real knowledgeable current beemer model enthusiasts.

welcome to da club bro... join us for TT ya... on 11 APRIL 08 at Borneo Rainforest from 930pm

BMWCM | Welcome As Official Member In The Club!!!

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

Mohd Norazam Dato' Muhammad
True Story of My Life In Pursuit of Happiness
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ&feature=related

5087663e.jpg

Top Bottom