MSVCR New Year 2007 Vintage & Classic Car Sprint

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

OSFlanker

Club Guest
Saw this under "Club Diaries" in yesterday's New Sunday Times (CBT section) : Date : 28 Jan 2007 Venue : Kinrara Army Camp Contact : Michael Sundram (019) 323 9555 Event Name : MSVCR New Year 2007 Vintage & Classic Car Sprint Format : 1/4 mile sprint, gymkhana and concourse. Registration : 21 Jan 2007 at Gazebo, Subang SS15 Categories : a) Vintage upto 1948 b) Classic 1 : 1949-1960 c) Classic 2 : 1961-1966 d) Classic 3 : 1967-1979 e) Modern Classic : 1980-1985 f) Special interest g) Mini Anyone interested to go?

You gonna ask the flying sikh to do some donuts in the Kookabura??:D

sithwarrior said:
Toyota Ke 70 aka rusty qualifies ? After all it is more than 25 years of age.

I think that goes in under the 'Special interest'.... :p

2002, E21 and certain E30 and E24 can go to test power! But beware of the Toyota (assuming it doesn't get barred from entering!)

Yup, the reg card says 1982 I think ;-)

Go under the Modern Classic 1980-1985 group.

fabianyee said:
Non-ori engine can meh???

I am sure a lot of those minis are also have non-ori engine. 1,000 to 1,275, carbs to rover engine, etc.

Anyhow, the Alfasud is there should the Starlet fails to pass the scruteneering is on 21 Jan.

Zoggee.... wanna play ??? why ? scare-ah.... :D Bringing ur yellow matchbox ? I'm might goin in for Modern Classic since my rides born in 1984.. :) pm me....

Hachiroku said:
Zoggee.... wanna play ??? why ? scare-ah.... :D Bringing ur yellow matchbox ? I'm might goin in for Modern Classic since my rides born in 1984.. :) pm me....

Both of them are going....if I'm allowed to bring them.:D

Uhh guys..

Where is this camp and the easiest route to take??
Is it in the army camp, and they allow us to 'donuts' there.. ???

naharnms said:
Uhh guys..

Where is this camp and the easiest route to take??
Is it in the army camp, and they allow us to 'donuts' there.. ???

Bro, you need to attend the registration this Sunday 21st at the Gazebo, Subang SS15. Must bring your car for inspection. Hope to see your 2002 there!

Ahh.. too bad my 2002 has a minor problem.. master brake pump leaking.

dare not drive outside till i iron out the prob (meaning finding the replacement part lah..). But i will still go there to look at other beautiful cars..

Top Bottom