Monday Night Boy's Toys

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

shawnglory

Club Guest
Ladies, Gents and all of those in betweens,As some of you might have already heard, Ye Ole Breakers 1st floor is now The Boiler Room. Well the good news is, uhmmm it's good news all the way.... uhmm... okayThe weekly event is for drinkers and non-drinkers alike and best of all there's no cover charge ^_^The event will be motorsports oriented with involvement from carclubs, prestigous workshops and individuals alike.There'll be many games ranging from the good ol drinking games to video games.We had a PS2 running Gran Turismo on a projector with superb sound system last Monday and will still be doing so until we get a PS3 upgrade which will be very soon. There'll also be the drivers gear to accompany the system (steering well, pedals, gears).This would also be a good oppoturnity to meet with other car clubs as well.There isn't a limit to the amount of guests you can bring along with you as well so go nuts and have a huge gathering without worrying ^^Cheers matessee ya there

i'll include a map soon bro ^^

sorry bout forgettin the map .... i was so blur yesterday, been an 18 hour of sleep week xD

i'll upload it tonite ^^

Cheers,

there'll be a pre-full scale Night Party next week.

This'll be a tad more relaxing night than what we had in mind so do take the advantage of this and mingle around with any enthusiasts like us.

I'll be reachable at 012-2999967 if anyone wants to make bookings or table calls. No cover charge, no entry fee, no hassle.

See ya'll tonight =D

BLaCkHoWLiNG;400838 said:
i think 2 weeks ago there was dis same event rite? kinda sucked as there was only musketeers there with no chicks? and there were just evos and scoobies... i mean no offense man, just stating what some of us saw..... good luck :)

erm must've been the wrong one bro. 2 weeks ago we were just during our planning stages.

our first one was last week and we had superbikes, harleys, lotus, scoobies, bloggers, porsche didnt turn up but they were in the invited list as well as N1 Racing, Racecraft Carbon and a couple of other groups but there wasn't any evos

urm true that there aren't many chicks yet as of now we have only 4 lovely ladies but the place is about only a month old and we're still recruiting la chickas..

as for now it's a weekly event until we get more data to analyze ^_^

thanx for the wishes =D appreciate it ^_^

cheers bro

Top Bottom