Missing Item from Bimmerfest Goodie Bag

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

lamoo

Club Guest
I just balik Kampong to Malaysia and my Bimmerfest Goodie bag was delivered to my squatter house. After going through the bag I found that one item was missing and that was the Bimmerfest Lanyard with registration card. Please take note even though I was not here to attend but I expect to be given the Lanyard as part of the goodie bag. It is not the cost but it is of memorable value since I am keeping all my past membership cards and tags when ever one is given for any events.So can anyone in the Orgynising Committee please let me know when I can receive my Bimmerfest Lanyard.Awaiting your quick response. Regards Lamoo

Unker, you can have mine.

Let me know where and when you can collect.

- - - Updated - - -

ha ha ha unker lamoo ....

jarance anymore then 2 ?

- - - Updated - - -

ha ha ha unker lamoo ....pity you larr

jarance anymore then 2 ?

jarance;854390 said:

Jarance Thanks for the offer but yours has your name on it I want one with my name on it

Lamoo u can sue d club for short charging u. Pls sue on my behalf cos I also did not receive d items u mentioned

- - - Updated - - -

Lamoo u can sue d club for short charging u. Pls sue on my behalf cos I also did not receive d items u mentioned

udm68;854408 said:
Lamoo u can sue d club for short charging u. Pls sue on my behalf cos I also did not receive d items u mentioned ��

- - - Updated - - -

Like that must look for my Good friend Mr.Karpal Singh for some sound advice Mr.UDM68 haha

I think the committee should come forward to solve this..If not enough can order again and deliver to those who wants it..

To my friend Lamoo, udm68 and xtracooljustin,

As of today we have all the lanyards, T shirts, stickers and bags for distribution to the ones who did not get it from me during Bimmerfest (about 34 people). For the lanyard, I just got it all printed and laminated late this afternoon. The only thing that I have not gotten yet are the certificates.

So let's arrange a time and place to meet so that I can pass you the lanyard. Appreciate that you all do not sue me because I'm saving up to buy an ///M3. I am more than happy to deliver to you the items in which I have promised.

Top Bottom