Miniature Bike

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Mikeong

Club Guest
Hey guys yesterday I saw one guy riding a small superbike I think its a two stroke engine. Where can we get this bike and how much they are selling?

There's a bike shop that's near the fly over to Putra world trade centre.
They have them there. Not too sure how much. Single cylinder, i think.

Originally posted by Mikeong@Nov 10 2005, 05:28 PM
Hey guys yesterday I saw one guy riding a small superbike I think its a two stroke engine. Where can we get this bike and how much they are selling?
There is planty around since the early 80s I can recall that dulu, heard that below 1k tak tau lah never check. fun for play2 lah. Japan tech smart if not mistaken.

be specific what you saw.....

r u asking about pocket bikes? if so, these are not street legal and the craze started from Europe. Valentino Rossi ( multiple GP champ ) started his racing on them.

there's a club in Klan Valley that races them.....on car park and kart tracks. kids and dads all involved.....cool

I dun think there r 1K in price......more cos they are racing bikes.

Originally posted by Jules@Nov 10 2005, 12:18 PM
be specific what you saw.....

r u asking about pocket bikes? if so, these are not street legal and the craze started from Europe. Valentino Rossi ( multiple GP champ ) started his racing on them.

there's a club in Klan Valley that races them.....on car park and kart tracks. kids and dads all involved.....cool

I dun think there r 1K in price......more cos they are racing bikes.
They look like small superbikes and run on two stroke motors as the sound is like a bush cutter.

mike,

I think we meant the same thing and yes they can be decked in any colours you want, hence they do look like a mini superbike. engine are 2 strokes - just like the brushcutter.

you will note, they CANNOT be registered for road use.

:p Which building in ampang is this, looks like on the roof top, wah cun man. I saw in my friend shop selling at RM 800 to RM 1500. Very nice, can go up to 50KMH. Wanna organize BMW pocket bike club ?

Originally posted by Donald@Nov 11 2005, 01:49 AM
:p Which building in ampang is this, looks like on the roof top, wah cun man. I saw in my friend shop selling at RM 800 to RM 1500. Very nice, can go up to 50KMH. Wanna organize BMW pocket bike club ?
HA HA buy one mini China bike and stick a BMW emblem :rofl:

okow,

wanna bully beginners hah! remember your doctor's orders! ( on ur spine condition.....)

seriously, this ain't no toy okay.....fall off and hello broken collarbones........

Originally posted by Donald@Nov 11 2005, 02:49 PM
It's on the rooftop of a new shopping complex, Galaxy Ampang.

Here's the map.

I happen to know the owner of the circuit.

If anyone's interested, we can organize an outing there...

Bro Lee,

Guess what - was just wondering why I have not seen u around CP.....& then ur posting!

good!

yes, would not mind a visit but what are the details? ie. do they hire bikes out? what abt safety gear? this one no joke even if the speed slow cos you WILL FALL off.

I learnt motobike riding this way...if you dun fall off, you r not riding it hard enugh! he he he!

OKOW & TJ - dun shoot me!

Originally posted by Jules@Nov 15 2005, 06:42 AM
Bro Lee,

Guess what - was just wondering why I have not seen u around CP.....& then ur posting!

good!

yes, would not mind a visit but what are the details? ie. do they hire bikes out? what abt safety gear? this one no joke even if the speed slow cos you WILL FALL off.

I learnt motobike riding this way...if you dun fall off, you r not riding it hard enugh! he he he!

OKOW & TJ - dun shoot me!
Falling is part and parcel of bike riding...in fact any sport/activity that that has a "balance" factor involved, skates, wheel/ice, roller blades, bicycle etc.
Learning to fall correctly is essential to one limiting ones injury, hence, motorcross ro dirt riding is undoubtly the best form of learning and training for all motorcyclist or bikers. You loose so much traction most of the time that you have to counter and oversteer often. This practice is invaluable when faced with a nasty situation on the road....ie a slide, be it a power slide or a due to slippery surface.
It also trains you to look ahead and afar as in riding dirt or trails, the terrain changes all the time, using old logging trails avaoiding ruts, branches (overhead and on the ground) rivers, puddles etc. You do it often enough until you know how your bike will react to the surface and what to anticipate, hence preparing yourself to either power out or lift the front or even jump over an obstacle.
It enhances your reflexes and trains you to make "correct" split decisions.

What i like most now is "SuperMotard"

What the hell is a Supermotard?.........First you take a little Motocross, a smattering of flatrack, grab a handful of road racing, dump it all into a Circus tent, mix it up, add some big balls, and that is Supermotard! For even more fun, slap on some lights, a plate, and take it to the street!

Sounds interesting?

That would be super-cool....all the sliding on tarmac and dirt with small and large jumps too!

Top Bottom