Mid Life Crisis Averted

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

richard912

Club Guest
Hi allAfter much ado with JPJ, just took delivery of my first UDM, an F30 316i.Looking forward to pointers and guidance from all you very experienced members.

richard912;853104 said:
Hi all

After much ado with JPJ, just took delivery of my first UDM, an F30 316i.

Looking forward to pointers and guidance from all you very experienced members.

Congrats on your new UDM and welcome to BMWCM. Do share with us your experience with your new f30 316. Come and join us for the TT and weekend drive to meet new friends.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new drive. the crisis is not averted bro....its just....delayed.....welcome to racun n mods....

Yeah. My poison resistance is damn low. Already plotting some mods but intend to first enjoy the stock mode for a bit first.

gendong;853108 said:
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new drive. the crisis is not averted bro....its just....delayed.....welcome to racun n mods....

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. My poison resistance is damn low. Already plotting some mods but intend to first enjoy the stock mode for a bit first.

gendong;853108 said:

Not as good as I had hoped for considering the year end. But still, something is better than nothing. The other consolation is that I managed to get my ride within 3 weeks from putting the deposit down. Would have been sooner if not for JPJ system problems.

unstopables_7;853119 said:
congrats bro , got good deal on year end disc?

- - - Updated - - -

Not as good as I had hoped for considering the year end. But still, something is better than nothing. The other consolation is that I managed to get my ride within 3 weeks from putting the deposit down. Would have been sooner if not for JPJ system problems.

unstopables_7;853119 said:
congrats bro , got good deal on year end disc?

Top Bottom