Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ArrioBMW

Club Guest
Like the saying goes, it’s not the trees and tinsel that make the season special.....but it’s about the friends that we know who bring a certain sparkle into our lives, that’s certainly the magical moments of truth and real. Let’s close the Twenty-Ten chapter and look forward to a brand new Twenty-Eleven. Kudos to BMWCM and all its’ members and guests.Wishing all a very Merry Christmas & Happy 2011 New Year :rock:(drive safely during the festive seasons)

Kudos Lai! Merry Xmas and a happy new year to one and all!!

God bless always!

Today is 'Tong Yuan" day for Chinese. I wish all happy enjoying the 'Tong Yuan', X'mas and Happy New Year!

bmw7833;591748 said:
Today is 'Tong Yuan" day for Chinese. I wish all happy enjoying the 'Tong Yuan', X'mas and Happy New Year!
Yea man! Today is the "Tong Yun" day.. a big day eh ... Gotta make some today.. :)

Wishing all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year........For those traveling on the Road during this festive season, please drive safely.

138_med.gif
HO...HO...HO...Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all my dear friends in the house.....

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Gong Xi Fatt Chai, Happy Velentines Day, Selamat Hari Raya, Happy Deepavali....1Malaysia 1Celebration 1Time Wish All........

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.
Here's to a great year to come in 2011! :beer:

Merry Christmas

Wishing All A Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!!!

Happy Holiday & Drive Carefully ....

Winter Autumn Festival was just over.
Christmas & New Year festival are coming very soon, so i just take this opportunity to wish all of us here Merry X'mas and Happy New Year 2011.
Don't forgot to drive safe when pulang kampung.

Top Bottom