Marhaba! (hello in arabic)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

eeeriz

Club Guest
Hello all,I'm very new to this forum. Currently in Muscat, Oman, and love beemer to bits since i was 18, but never had opportunity to own one. Currently have a S60 T5 back at home, and until now wondering why the heck i bought that car. Comfort wise is superb, but lose out to handling. Plus some technical problems i faced until now. Though its 247hp, but contantly lose out to less powered car like Golf GTI and last time struggling to pass through a 2.5 litre NA Mazda 6!! Grrrrr..............Plan to sell it off once I move back to Malaya (tatau biler). :wink:Anyway, plenty of beemers are here including new M5 almost everywhere, will have opportunity to wonder which one will be my next car... :rock:Shukran.

eeeriz;786741 said:
Wa alaikummussalam JFT63. Kif halik?

Tq all for the wishes.

Alhamdulillah, ana bikhair...just my little arabic ya sheh......hehe

welcome bro. 247hp on a heavy vehicle how can compare to hot hatches like GTI.
its the power-weight ratio that counts.hehe

anyhow.get back and sell off the swedish and get the deutsch.

JFT63;787193 said:
Alhamdulillah, ana bikhair...just my little arabic ya sheh......hehe

Haha.. okla tu. My arabic is also still rusty. Still learning from my drebar. :)

namidub;787196 said:
welcome bro. 247hp on a heavy vehicle how can compare to hot hatches like GTI.
its the power-weight ratio that counts.hehe

anyhow.get back and sell off the swedish and get the deutsch.

Namidub,

Yes, thats my intention. I thot want to mod my S60, but with wiring problems, dun think so. S60 is not that heavy, but the gearbox is snail pace slow, jerky sometimes and too slow reaction. The engine is fine. Tried my bro in law e39 523i, and wahlau... though only 170ps, but the driving experience is superb.
I'm thinking of 530i, but anyway wait until I'm transferred back to Mesia.

eeeriz;787993 said:
Namidub,

Yes, thats my intention. I thot want to mod my S60, but with wiring problems, dun think so. S60 is not that heavy, but the gearbox is snail pace slow, jerky sometimes and too slow reaction. The engine is fine. Tried my bro in law e39 523i, and wahlau... though only 170ps, but the driving experience is superb.
I'm thinking of 530i, but anyway wait until I'm transferred back to Mesia.

thats why it is called the UDM or recently Sheer Driving Pleasure or simply JOY.
whichever term it was referred to, it is a superb experience one would have to admit!
hope you will get your dream bimmer once you get back (and bring bucketloads of cash hehe)

Top Bottom