Malaysian touge network

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Apiz

Club Guest
Dangerous driving In malaysia and illegal racing . discuss about this.[video=youtube;DWPM2-lEMOc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWPM2-lEMOc[/video]

how do you pronounce touge? is it like "tow-geh" like coupe' or just "tog"

btw i like the way you say "discuss about this" at the end of your sentence. macam ambil exam sekolah bro hahaha

Lol. Not very fast are they?
I must say I enjoyed the crashes the most. Less idiots on our roads :top:

Another bunch of OTAK UDANGs!!! Irresponsible to the core...

Adusss, otak pun macam towgeh la diorang ni..they must get a proper place to do it.

They think they are D1 drift competitors, all try to stay closely to each other to score more marks. But by doing so, the pressure builds on the front car and very easy to make mistake or over driven the car. Or when the trailing car is a less "equipped" car [can be both car or/and driver], hence trying to cope spells disaster.

On such convoy, always let other pass when the car behind is too close to comfort. I rather watch the action from behind than be part of it, no trophy or finishing checkered flag awaits la.

What's the story on the Putrajaya Youth festival accident?

[video=youtube;8RKb4lM2SOw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RKb4lM2SOw[/video]

Iylia H;746802 said:
how do you pronounce touge? is it like "tow-geh" like coupe' or just "tog"

btw i like the way you say "discuss about this" at the end of your sentence. macam ambil exam sekolah bro hahaha

Pronounce To - Geh In japanese = Jalan Gunung.

astroboy;746928 said:
They think they are D1 drift competitors, all try to stay closely to each other to score more marks. But by doing so, the pressure builds on the front car and very easy to make mistake or over driven the car. Or when the trailing car is a less "equipped" car [can be both car or/and driver], hence trying to cope spells disaster.

On such convoy, always let other pass when the car behind is too close to comfort. I rather watch the action from behind than be part of it, no trophy or finishing checkered flag awaits la.

What's the story on the Putrajaya Youth festival accident?

[video=youtube;8RKb4lM2SOw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RKb4lM2SOw[/video]

Lack of safety dan ianya salah penganjur..... they should not let them stay that close to the track

Tōge or Touge is a Japanese word literally meaning "pass." It refers to a mountain pass or any of the narrow, winding roads that can be found in and around the mountains of Japan and other geographically similar areas, like the legendary Nordschleife in Germany.

V-Man;747048 said:
Tōge or Touge is a Japanese word literally meaning "pass." It refers to a mountain pass or any of the narrow, winding roads that can be found in and around the mountains of Japan and other geographically similar areas, like the legendary Nordschleife in Germany.

Thank you like Akina of initial D!

that putrajaya incident is kindda pityfull ...upon these then only the minister wanna build a drag track .... even those drift tracks too became a heaven for JPJ and traffic to kacau ..upon watching the drift (somewhere around subang ) and just driving a mere 500M ..JPJ brother is waiting ....

Wah.. how come official statement like that wan? Very thugs-like.. takuuut...

Feel like somebody calls me here to type here in Malaysia BMW Club. I also part of BMW fans and lover for their incredible and amazing craftworks. I also have family and friends who’s also own BMW Executive, Luxury, Family and and Sportscar. Okay stop opening story about Beemer.
Back to Thread Title, Helo Enthusiast of BMW, let me introduce myself, just call me TakaFuji, I am related to Touge matter which discuss here and I also crew of Touge-G Official and Malaysia Touge Network.

Touge! Touge! Touge! Haha What kind "Sayor" is that. Yeah Maybe Most of You just know that Touge words. In German word they call it "rennen". Mountain Pass, old road, tight turns corner bla bla bla.

First here i don't know why is Apiz bring this matter again since there already thread related to this on this link - http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?43823-Malaysia-Tauge-Network..&highlight=touge

We as Touge Lover who love to drive around hill or mountain road and tackle those corners wild. We do it as our hobby, passion and friendship making new friends and share experience of driving. We do not race or challenge each other. We don’t have any money, prize or girls to win for. We don’t take highway to avoid other traffics. We choose dark old road because we know less traffic there and more tight more adventure. We are against the hill itself, not again other driver. We know how to react, slow down when there were other traffic come. Why we choose the dark night, because the light can enlighten us if there any on-coming traffic. We also met big group of cyclist in the dark on that old road. Alhamdulillah so far there also no incident happen between us. We also went to their page and leave a comment, tell about our activity, give and take advice to avoid bad thing happen between 2 groups. If there are a question, between old road and highway beside of that old road, which road you will choose to ensure you and passenger safe? Surely you will choose highway rite. Old couple or love that uses that old dark road for their sins activity. Yeah we not drive fast, all video has been fast forward to make it look fast and interesting to some people who love touge.

Yeah! I AGREED, we might look aggressive, dangerous, wild to others road users. But, so far I involve with Touge, I never see yet, never get news that our crew have crash with other road users. Why this not happen because all of our ride just a standard and stock one. No Motorcycle accident, No Van, Car, taxi, bus crash because of us. There also beemer friends I met in this touge scene.
Of course, We also want to do it properly, Official Event, Legal Sanction Event and bla, bla bla bla. Like what happen in European countries. 3 officially events was succeed (see link)

Igition.My Bukit Putus BallsOut - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2hviFVR3Hw

Bukit Putus King of The Hill - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb5xFqQNID8

Wheelspin Hillclimb - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRvbphavkEo

But the official event for touge is not like other motorsports event which held every months/weeks like Drift/Gymkhana/Sepang Race/Drag Racing. Plus, for this year 2012, 2 official touge events has been rejected by Authority even that event has been have approval and sanction from KBS, JKR, State MB, AAM/MAM, but with ridiculous reason from Authority they rejected the event from 2 different organizer. They want decrease illegal race activity but why they reject this motorsport activity. So, where we can chill? Except doing our own friendship fun drive session.

Btw, Initial D wannabe, not all touge driver learn touge after watch Initial D. I learn touge before I watch that anime series. Not like in Initial D Scene, we seek friendship not a challenger. Not just friendship in Malaysia, but we also connect with other touge enthusiast around the globe. Allrite., enough of typing so long. Not everyone will read don’t ya. Yeah I know people, most people love to find other fault/mistake. Peace brother  Don’t drive like devil especially on highway that have a lot of vehicle. Salam..

Top Bottom