Malaysian Currency

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Leimie

Club Guest
HiIm new here. Just joined a couple of minutes ago. I love BMW's but mostly e30's. Im from South Africa and a regular on the South African e30 club forum. I would like to know what the Malasian currency is called and what its worth (compared to the US dollar)P.S. Thats not really me in that pic...ThanksSuleiman

Leimie;360803 said:
Hi

Im new here. Just joined a couple of minutes ago. I love BMW's but mostly e30's. Im from South Africa and a regular on the South African e30 club forum. I would like to know what the Malasian currency is called and what its worth (compared to the US dollar)

P.S. Thats not really me in that pic...

Thanks
Suleiman

Currency: Malaysia Ringgit
Rate: 1 USD : 3.2 Ringgit (Average)

South African currency is the Rand
1 USD : 8.2 Rand

and a coke is about R5...

Im not gona be looking to buy cokes though :-D

dude, do you really have to ask how much a coke cost in this forum?? try the nearest 7-11

The average exchange rate of late is hovering around USD1 : RM3.4x.

Due to the inflation and the rising cost of petrol, the prices of most everyday items have increased roughly around 15-20%. I was charged RM2 for 100 PLUS + cup of ice at a chinese coffee shop just last week.

hi there someone i know bought a used benz from south africa before and the condition is sooooooo bad do u people there like to thrash your cars or is it the road conditions or weather or lack of service centres? thx...

LOL I cannot comment about the Mercedes. Maybe he should've had a look at it before buying it?? Im sure that could have happened to anybody from any country... Have a look at our car club websites then you'll see what our cars are like.

Are there any Malaysian websites I could check out that sells BMW parts? 3 of my cousins went on honeymoon to Malaysia and they say that everything is so cheap so Im just trying my luck...

You are in bad luck.
According to Jeremy Clarkson, Malaysia & Singapore are one of few most expensive place to buy car in Earth.

You should try NA, especially US. With current economy, and bailed out of housing estate, more people are giving up their Mercedes-Benz. Or if you are lucky, a yummy LS470H can within reach.

turbology;360861 said:
You are in bad luck.
According to Jeremy Clarkson, Malaysia & Singapore are one of few most expensive place to buy car in Earth.

You should try NA, especially US. With current economy, and bailed out of housing estate, more people are giving up their Mercedes-Benz. Or if you are lucky, a yummy LS470H can within reach.

Hahaha my cousins werent talking about cars when they told me this...It was more about electronics and DVD's:wink: and those kinds of stuff

Ahhh I would never forget the the last trip I went to South Africa, the hot chicks is just awesome!
But my father is like keep on telling me Africa has got the highest AIDS in the world, oh and I even got free condoms in the toilet of Kruger Park :top:

Yes we do have the highest rate orf AIDS in the world but 98% of all people with AIDS in this country are really poor and uneducated and I dont think you were referring to that group when you were talking about the hot chicks!

Top Bottom