making money on AAPL, RIMM, GOOG for my next M3

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

izuaff

Club Guest
Any body here trade US options at night?Today is one hell of a day . I'm making money on Apple, Research In mOTION, gOOGLE for my next M3.dON'T JUST SIT THERE in front of your PC. Make some money while you're at it.Yahooooooo""""

i attended 4 day course in late 2005 and so far my portfolio has grown from
USD3000 to USD50000 and that's the truth. For more info, visit www.freely.com, a
website run by a singaporean,Mr Clement.
'With the US stock market in bullish mode, you wouldn't believe how much money u can make.

Try it,, i'm not promoting his site, just to share want with members here on wwha i'm doing now and i actually don't work anymore (meaning holding salaried job). It's a passion to make money actually.

Yes, Options Express, But Thingking Of Opening A New One With Maybe
E-trade Or Ameritrade

YO ICEMAN 13, how's your portfolio holding up lately? making any money?

Yo izuaff,

How much money u wanna hold until you're able to get the M3. My advise is get the M3 while playing this short term financial toys. When I was in Europe in early 90's this thing really use to be hot market but ain't not these days. What car are u using now ?

do u realize how hot the market is right now? google went from USD80 to USD620. During the day, I'm into malaysian equity and at night i trade US stock options from 9.30 pm to 4 am.

I'm trying to grow my portfolio now so that i can afford the new M3 and currently driving e46 320.

I am aware with that seems Malaysian people started 10 years later after US and Europe. Like what I had mentioned in my previous thread, these business already slow down in those particular regions and they start to emphasis in Apac market. Hence, I hope your dream will come through and I strongly advise that u need to set up your UCL control limit to prevent from profit taking or trend correction by the global and it will be a huge impact and of course effect the market with ease. Good Luck bro !

i play bursa malaysia only...so far so good but maybe can buy e36 328i only

Top Bottom