m20b27 head swap

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

eau-rouge

Club Guest
just discovered that the 2.7eta head kaput already..all the valves are goneplanning to put in b20 head(731)..from what i know, its a straight on swapmy question is, can i use the 2.7 intake manifold and afm?thanks

AFM maybe.....as for intake manifold i guess the position of bolts for mounting is different......cant get an ETA head?

sorry bro.....sold mine not too long ago.......why not get a 2.5 engine kosong.....and get the rest of the stuff....of the 2.7 into the 2.5.....?

To me, ETA motor are a big hype and I still think the B25 is a much stronger motor with more potentials. But then again, its just me. You should try and get the ETA head if you plan to maintain fuel consumption as the ETA was build mainly for that purpose. Unless otherwise, theres a whole nine yard of potential modes for the ETA in which I'm sure you've read about.

I think it's usually done with all B25 parts aside from the 731 head and eta block. Just google it up, the overseas sites have plenty of walkthroughs on this particular combo.

Top Bottom