M differential LSD

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
in sepang? hehe.. kidding bro..

maybe sapura? since the boss drives a csl too..

else, there's a few independent workshops around.. what's up?

donno lah... my car seems to slide a bit more when i take right hand corners and the load is shifted onto the left rear... just feels like the rear is not in tune... checked it at a shop where you did your differential casing and bushings done... he said you had a similar problem... is that true? and did it go away after u changed the part?

actually... i did try it in speang... and 1st corner it slid out... the long sweeping 3rd corner... when i shift gears... u can feel the rear sway... and 4th and second last corner... its more the case od D1 grand prix then F1...

azzy-CSL-wuzzy;387808 said:
actually... i did try it in speang... and 1st corner it slid out... the long sweeping 3rd corner... when i shift gears... u can feel the rear sway... and 4th and second last corner... its more the case od D1 grand prix then F1...

me and a few guys are going this sunday 18th.. wanna come? :top:

azzy-CSL-wuzzy;387807 said:
donno lah... my car seems to slide a bit more when i take right hand corners and the load is shifted onto the left rear... just feels like the rear is not in tune... checked it at a shop where you did your differential casing and bushings done... he said you had a similar problem... is that true? and did it go away after u changed the part?

emm.. i suspect it's your :

1. rear trailing arm bushes.. change them if u haven't.. you'll be surprised. u can add the Limiting Kit since u r at it..

2. broken springs - common case, easily detectable.

3. subframe crack (hope not) - u need to take down pretty much everything at the back.. cut a small portion of the spare tyre floor pan, reweld crack, 'foam' the section, and you should be good to go.

thanks Adliz and Calvin... know where i can get either one of #1 and #3 checked? PM me.

I have just recently replaced my dampers and springs... back to standard CSLs though. so i doubt that is the problem.

actually it's good to replace all of the undercarriage bushes when your car has ages. the problem is availability. my m3 is going to be 5 years old this year and planning to do some handling refurbish. I ordered superpro complete set for sometimes now yet still haven't received any news...

calvin bro, you have any lubang for this?

Hi Bro, long time didn't hear from you. How are you doing?
I believe SuperPro is only from Kenneth Bt.Cave.
As for my oppinion, M3 stock bushes is good enough. Worry SuperPro might be too hard and damage the body. Seen many M3 undercarriage body cracked.

Top Bottom